Terrorist attack in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Terrorist attack in Canada

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
Maybe Canada should react more like the Aussies? No doubt in my mind that there will be a nasty hit by isis in Canada.

There was an incident in Oklahoma where one dude went wacko-Jacko at work, hacked one woman's head off with a knife, was about to do the same to another when a guy who carried concealed fired 3 shots and stopped the attack.

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/26/man-beheads-woman-in-workplace-violence-spree/
Police: Man suspected of beheading woman in workplace recently tried to convert co-workers to Islam
After “he was terminated, he drove to the front of the business, running into a vehicle, exited his vehicle, entered the business, where he encountered the first victim, Colleen Hufford, 54, and began assaulting her with a knife. He did kill Colleen and he did sever her head.”...
...A second woman, identified as Traci Johnson, survived the attack, thanks to the intervention of another co-worker, the company’s chief operating officer Mark Vaughan, who is also an Oklahoma County reserve deputy.

She’s hospitalized in stable condition with “numerous knife wounds,” according to police.

“This off-duty deputy definitely saved Traci’s life,” Lewis said. “This was not going to stop if he didn’t stop it. He’s obviously a hero in this situation. It’s very tragic that someone did lose their life, but it could have gotten a lot worse. This guy was definitely not going to stop. He didn’t stop until he was shot.”

Nolen was shot twice, police said, and is also hospitalized in stable condition.

That's the states, here its a different story since no one is allowed to carry concealed unless ofcourse you're protecting the banks' money.

In any given mall in canada for example there's no cops, the security guards aren't armed as well.
I remember watching a documentary about the attack in kenya and the cops as well as army were afraid to go inside. They waited hours for the swat team to arrive.

Almost 100 people ended up dying and several hundred more wounded.

This is serious ****...

That's the states, here its a different story since no one is allowed to carry concealed unless ofcourse you're protecting the banks' money.

In any given mall in canada for example there's no cops, the security guards aren't armed as well.
I remember watching a documentary about the attack in kenya and the cops as well as army were afraid to go inside. They waited hours for the swat team to arrive.

Almost 100 people ended up dying and several hundred more wounded.

This is serious ****...

Maybe you should carry yours just incase, Paul

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Ya and get more jail time when caught with it than someone who shoots up a place
True enough.

I remember walking into K-Mart in the states to see pistol packing security guards. I thought of how she might put a bullet in the back of someone running with a toaster out the front door.

I feel your pain. But the way things evolve, I see our security guards getting holsters in the future too.
How long did it take for Canadian customs to finally get armed? Until recent, our border officials were protecting the land with radios and sticks.

Back
Top Bottom