Greetings from Burlington | GTAMotorcycle.com

Greetings from Burlington

DucaRay

Howdy. Been riding for over a year on a 2011 Ducati Monster 696. Just had a great workout last weekend chalking 600Kms with other ducatistas up north. Needless to say I was the turtle on straightaways but kept pace in the twisties... :cool: She is the (other) love of my life. I commute to downtown TO almost every day on her (unless I need to wear a suit, raining or snow on the ground) and every 'torquey' twist of the throttle and sound coming through the Leo Vince slip-ons from the l-twin desmodromic is simply amazing.

So yes, I'm still new to motorcycling but listen well and learn fast. Hoping to learn more and ride with you sometime.

Cheers,

Ray

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome Ray
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I'm from Burlington too. I rode my friends Hyperstrada not too long ago, not my style but very nice machine nonetheless I really enjoyed it. You commute dt Toronto, you're brave. What route?

I'm from Burlington too. I rode my friends Hyperstrada not too long ago, not my style but very nice machine nonetheless I really enjoyed it. You commute dt Toronto, you're brave. What route?

QEW-lakeshore-then snake my way to wellington/simcoe. Traffic and getting cut off occasionally can be a pain but it saves me $170/month vs. GO train...:)

I saw a guy on Duc Monster (with a passenger) a couple of times at Dundas in Oakville area, not sure if it was you.

Ride safe buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom