Chilly and sunny Thanksgiving Weekend - who is going where? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chilly and sunny Thanksgiving Weekend - who is going where?

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Thought about PA with the Wee but combination of family stuff and a tad on the chill side conspired against it.

Might do an Algonquin loop tho if it gets to double digits. Seductive as it looks lovely out.

Good weekend to test out the cooler weather gear.

Looks like I'll be staying close to home.
After Thanksgiving I would love to go play south but it will be a b!tch getting there and back.
Anyone with and empty spot on a trailer going south want to help a guy out :)

I'm just going to stay local and ride some dirt on the DRZ.

I've got a week off closer to the end of October though, and was somewhat thinking of flying to Vegas or L.A. and renting a bike for a week.

I may do an Algonquin trip out on Tuesday if I can get my oil changed and a few other bits and pieces over the weekend.

I'll be washing my bike in the driveway then drinking coffee at the nearest Timmies! Come by for a visit, you won't miss me! I'll be the guying doing everything possible to attract attention while mad-dogging each person I catch looking. :naka:

I wish I was joking - too cold for this fair-weather rider! :cool:

I'm working on Saturday

Nippy out even at the warmest and quick drop with the sun going down, currently 12 heading down to -1.Hot tub sounds very good when I get home.
Took the Burgman this time for the heated grips and more leg protection.

Lots of cops on HWY 10 hmmm an ambulance just went by with cherries on - hope that's not a rider down.

Thinsulate on this Scott jacket works the charm -

Up in wiarton this weekend. The colours are nice.

Not much colour in the Caledon area. Down to 8 on the way home.

Chilly now a 2 but up to 15 today and over 20 on Tuesday - upper teens most of the week with showers. I'll take that for October. :D

Last edited:
Rode about 200km on Saturday, nice and sunny, trees were beautiful, heated jacket on low....awesome!!

Nippy out even at the warmest and quick drop with the sun going down, currently 12 heading down to -1.Hot tub sounds very good when I get home.

No pics. Please and thanks.

Well I made it further then Tim Hortons, but it was cold yesterday without any heated gear/equipment. Not quite fall along the lake shore near Port Hope.

DSCN07961_zps6a9a9740.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I got a few hours in around Creemore yesterday and found this trail that was a tad too rocky:

HllkCmA.jpg

Today I'm just waiting for the temps to increase a bit then going to investigate some gravel roads North of Guelph and Kitchener heading towards Stratford to visit the folks on the Wee-Strom .

I got a few hours in around Creemore yesterday and found this trail that was a tad too rocky:

HllkCmA.jpg

Today I'm just waiting for the temps to increase a bit then going to investigate some gravel roads North of Guelph and Kitchener heading towards Stratford to visit the folks on the Wee-Strom .

Thinking of doing Creemore tomorrow. Then I saw your post and went oh oh. Clicked on your picture. Lmao. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom