Autoblog: Yamaha debuts wacky 01Gen all-terrain three-wheeler [w/video] | GTAMotorcycle.com

Autoblog: Yamaha debuts wacky 01Gen all-terrain three-wheeler [w/video]

The 3 wheeler market allows people to continue riding when they can no longer ride 2 wheelers, it's a bigger market than most people realize and there aren't very many options out there as of now.

Goes something like this

piaggio_mp3_250.jpg

Piaggio MP3

The 3 wheeler market allows people to continue riding when they can no longer ride 2 wheelers, it's a bigger market than most people realize and there aren't very many options out there as of now.

Not to mention the people that Don't want to learn to ride a 2 wheeler. I know 2 wife's who wanted to ride with their husband but didn't feel safe on a 2 wheeler. They both ended up on spiders!

This makes no sense. What is the difference in strength or ability riding a two or three wheeler? especially a three-wheeler like the Piaggo or Yami design, the bike still leans.

These bikes are popular in Europe as commuters for a few reasons:

They brake really well.
More stable on cobbles and transit tracks.
Safer in the wet
Easy to park and difficult to tip over.

The Canam spyder is just a car without doors or a roof, but it has been a sales hit.

Not to mention the people that Don't want to learn to ride a 2 wheeler. I know 2 wife's who wanted to ride with their husband but didn't feel safe on a 2 wheeler. They both ended up on spiders!

Which is ironic, because you now have a bike the width of car and heavy weight that cannot avoid collisions, with no protection from collisions.

Which is ironic, because you now have a bike the width of car and heavy weight that cannot avoid collisions, with no protection from collisions.

If you were physically unable to ride 2 wheels, would you ride a 3 wheeler or just quit riding altogether? Everyone has a different option, but I like the open air and would much prefer to ride a 3 wheeler than be in a car.

of the 1 min 30 sec commercial, you don't even get to see a glimpse of the bike until you're 53 sec into it..other than tht I would like to see this thing for real

If you were physically unable to ride 2 wheels, would you ride a 3 wheeler or just quit riding altogether? Everyone has a different option, but I like the open air and would much prefer to ride a 3 wheeler than be in a car.

I was curious about the Canams so I test rode one this summer. It's nothing like riding a bike. It's worse handling than a car. If I was that bad, a convertible would make much more sense.

I was curious about the Canams so I test rode one this summer. It's nothing like riding a bike. It's worse handling than a car. If I was that bad, a convertible would make much more sense.

My choice as well. When the time comes, retire gracefully.
While I respect other people and their choices I would have a tough time swallowing a trike with a trailer. (5 Wheels)

Do you feel g-force when turning? If you do, I want nothing to do with the thing since it'll most likely flip at high speed turns.

My choice as well. When the time comes, retire gracefully.
While I respect other people and their choices I would have a tough time swallowing a trike with a trailer. (5 Wheels)

油井緋色;2235615 said:
Do you feel g-force when turning? If you do, I want nothing to do with the thing since it'll most likely flip at high speed turns.

A lot of people don't like the Spyder and I can certainly understand their reasons. What do you guys think about the leaning 3 wheeler like this Yamaha?

Back
Top Bottom