Leslieville flat tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leslieville flat tire

puttockc

Sorted
All good, thanks guys

Hey all,

I got a flat on my way to work in leslieville today, I'm at Queen near Carlaw, it's in a back lot at work.

I was able to get a garage to fill me up enough to get me here, but it'll be flat by the time I leave at 10-11pm

Can't really check my phone at night, but if anyone can render assistance at that time please pm

I live at church and Wellesley.

The puncture seems to have been made by a small nail near the middle of the tire, very small nail, thanks all!!!

-Chris
98561af8f8b0f769813727654bf660fe.jpg
8dab05ae9ffee3518145ff48fe8f58a4.jpg

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Last edited:
Ride to gas station to get air?
Sorry, I'm not in that area.

Another option would be, if there is a crappy tire close by just get a can of fix a flat

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I ended up filling it up at a close by gas station and riding home

Anyone there patched a motorcycle tire successfully?

I've used the rope type with no problems, but for mc tires, I prefer a mushroom as it is much less likely to fail. Rosey Toes will install mushrooms, maybe others as well.

I ended up filling it up at a close by gas station and riding home

Anyone there patched a motorcycle tire successfully?
Where?

I just patched my own 2wks ago. Just regular patch.

You are RIGHT by GLEN @ FS Motorcycle. He can help you out - Tell him frekeyguy from GTAM sent you.

Flying Squirrel motorcycle - ph#(416) 889-8769

[h=1]FS Motorcycle[/h]388 Carlaw Ave
Toronto, ON M4M 2X6

Glen's a good guy. +1 to the flyingsquirrel.

Glen? At Flying Squirrel? Talked to him at the January bike show about turn signals. He seemed on the ball and all around good guy. Ordered turn signals off FS site. They did the trick. Happy. Saw him next year at the bike show. He didn't remember me. Sometimes it takes time to build rapport. Client - vendor relationships aren't always easy but worth nurturing imho.

Glen? At Flying Squirrel? Talked to him at the January bike show about turn signals. He seemed on the ball and all around good guy. Ordered turn signals off FS site. They did the trick. Happy. Saw him next year at the bike show. He didn't remember me. Sometimes it takes time to build rapport. Client - vendor relationships aren't always easy but worth nurturing imho.

vendors see 100's of people at the shows, and one set of blinkers isn't anything to turn a vendor on a individual.

Glen is a great guy - hard to find people like him anymore - take his shirt off the back type of person.

vendors see 100's of people at the shows, and one set of blinkers isn't anything to turn a vendor on a individual.

Glen is a great guy - hard to find people like him anymore - take his shirt off the back type of person.

I know, that's what he said when I pulled my usual histrionics. Then he gave me the shirt of his back and I calmed down. Rounded out the show with a new leather belt, a big salami and another Toronto Star and headed home, happy.

I know, that's what he said when I pulled my usual histrionics. Then he gave me the shirt of his back and I calmed down. Rounded out the show with a new leather belt, a big salami and another Toronto Star and headed home, happy.

No hug?

Am I reading this right?
He took off his leather belt, give you his salami, you wiped with the Star and you headed home?

There's kids on this site, young man

am i reading this right?
He took off his leather belt, give you his salami, you wiped with the star and you headed home?

There's kids on this site, young man

lmfao

a08a91d40cd9958d176cddf7898cb17f.jpg
1a70c90e26c032d702612e3ae9b68c9c.jpg

All set. This is now part of my bike tool kit

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Crappy Tire sells (sold?) stand alone kits in the ATV section. CO2 is good if you're out in the middle of nowhere. Kept one in the storage in my tail section.

Street-Tire-Repair-Kit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom