First Track Bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

First Track Bike

Toast

So I recently purchased my first track bike(s). I manage to get one of them up and running to go to Grand Bend last Friday. I spent the first couple hours figuring out a fuelling issue and riding the ATV trailer back in :). I did manage to get just a few decent laps in before the rain came. I am going to try and go this weekend either to Grand Bend on Saturday and Cuyaga on Sunday, or maybe both days at Cayuga. Here are a couple of pics from GBM.

DSC03230-2.jpg

DSC03238-2.jpg

DSC03247-2.jpg

Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Also if anyone is getting out of track days or racing and has anything they are looking to sell let me know there are a few key items I need to make my pit a little less ghetto :) like and EZ-up. Sitting in my brothers truck for a couple hours waiting for the rain to stop made that apparent.

Looking forward to seeing that bike in person. I just started track days this year and I'm hooked.
Hope to make GBM for the 1/2 day on the 19th.

Nope I travelled down to the states to get it. It is a cup bike I actually bought two, cheapest way to get spares lol :)

Congrats and welcome to the addiction!
Beautiful bike by the way.

Nice colours on it! Not the usual paint.
There was one here in Ottawa not too long ago that went for a really good price.

Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom