Rear ended--advice please | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rear ended--advice please

Bike in fine shape--no damage other than bent plate. Good news, as it's shaping up to be a fine weekend for riding!

+10000 I was rear ended this summer by another bike. "thought" bike damage was minimal bent signal light then later I noticed exhaust slightly off, I completely missed dent where handlebar hit gas tank saddle bag stitching was ripped.. collision was reported insurance had bike taken in turns out total damages were almost $8,000!!! plus I felt fine physically. I too held onto bars shoulders are screwed, wrist is screwed and I have a 4 cm tear of the tendon in my elbow.

They are "still finding" injuries, (through LEGIT testing ultra sounds MRI etc etc).

So yes report report report.

Piece of advise from someone that also got rear ended and also stayed upright by holding on to the handle bars..

You are not fine even if you think you are. almost two years later I started suffering from back pain and other complications and end up with a full year of pain.

My accident was in 2010, 2011 was fine and I started having issues since 2012 last year been the worse one.

Call insurance as they might need to cover the extra health expenses OHIP won't cover

Back
Top Bottom