Leslie and Lakeshore | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leslie and Lakeshore

DDean

Site Supporter
Be very careful traveling through this construction riddled intersection. The westbound lanes are CAKED with thick greasy mud. Thankfully my bike was straight up but if you get a green and you are traveling through there at any speed, with any lean, you will go down.

It was SLICK. Like ice. My rear was fishtailing at slow speed and going straight. I think that it is thick, wet clay.

Be very careful traveling through this construction riddled intersection. The westbound lanes are CAKED with thick greasy mud. Thankfully my bike was straight up but if you get a green and you are traveling through there at any speed, with any lean, you will go down.

It was SLICK. Like ice. My rear was fishtailing at slow speed and going straight. I think that it is thick, wet clay.

That kind of clay/mud is also hard to get off the underbody of your bike or from your radiator grill. I made the mistake of taking a shortcut in mud once..

thanks for the heads up.

I'm not sure why Lakeshore and Leslie was singled out. Anywhere in Toronto you can find the streets are ripped up, mud, steel plates, plywood, grooved pavement, clueless flagmen, protruding manhole covers, mazes of traffic cones leading to destruction, lane closures inciting mayhem etc etc etc.

I'm not sure why Lakeshore and Leslie was singled out. Anywhere in Toronto you can find the streets are ripped up, mud, steel plates, plywood, grooved pavement, clueless flagmen, protruding manhole covers, mazes of traffic cones leading to destruction, lane closures inciting mayhem etc etc etc.

I believe the ttc street car depot (currently on queen, eat of Leslie) is being relocated south of lakeshore. They have been installing tracks down Leslie, which may explain why it is taking so long.

Back
Top Bottom