Best seats in the house | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best seats in the house

SunnY S

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;qlLolGuqo9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLolGuqo9o[/video]

Looks like a few new underwear sales happened that day.

That's a Ferrari?

Omg! Never understood why people want to sit so close to flying pieces of metal weighing thousands of pounds. That was really lucky

Darwin awards...

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Omg! Never understood why people want to sit so close to flying pieces of metal weighing thousands of pounds. That was really lucky
Crazy Italians - Most people in the world don't value safety and risk the same way we do here

In most cases they enjoy access to experiences we don't due to our ultra safety awareness but then there are the cases like this

Italians are very passionate.

Damn.

If only he was going a teensy bit faster :(

That's a serious post?

At 33 seconds video indicates FERRARI CRASH. I'm not familiar with exotics, but to me that looks like no Ferrari I've ever seen. So, yes, very serious post.

At 33 seconds video indicates FERRARI CRASH. I'm not familiar with exotics, but to me that looks like no Ferrari I've ever seen. So, yes, very serious post.

I actually believe you are serious so I'll be serious too. Are you new to YouTube? I'm not trying to sound like a dick but annotations have existed on videos for a few years now.

Its a link to another video. Click on it and see...

I actually believe you are serious so I'll be serious too. Are you new to YouTube? I'm not trying to sound like a dick but annotations have existed on videos for a few years now.

Its a link to another video. Click on it and see...

You sound like a dick without even trying.

Back
Top Bottom