Hey all | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey all

seanguy

Long time member but I joined because of my interest in taking up motorcycling. Well I kept putting off getting my license (school/ job/ debt) but I have finally pulled the trigger now that I am in a good place. I successfully passed my M1 this past Saturday and will be registering this Thursday (payday) for the Humber beginner riding course (October 23, 25 and 26 M1 exit). Anyone else going to be there?

Really interested in taking trips to different lakes and exploring Ontario (and beyond eventually). Like the street/ bobber style bikes but watching youtube videos of sport bikes.... wowza!

Although I have not sat on or tested any bikes yet ( I plan on doing a winter shop to find some deals) I hope to find a nice Rebel/ Marauder/ Virago that I can pick-up for cheap to learn on.

On a side note, although I won't be buying the bikes, I freaking love Yamaha's new SR400 (states only:() and the Bolt. Hopefully in a year or two I will feel comfortable enough with my skill to upgrade.

Anyways, that is me and that is my hello.

Cheers gents!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Thanks a lot. I am really looking forward to it. I can't tell if I am nervous or excited, or a balance of both. Either way I will post a follow-up with how the training went!

Good choice with the school.
There is this guy - a senior instructor, wait for him to start riding around the lot, making faces and pretending to attempt to pull wheelies while the rest of you are learning the new skills. He loves bringing the fun to the teaching and is not afraid to make a goof out himself.
:D

Good choice with the school.
There is this guy - a senior instructor, wait for him to start riding around the lot, making faces and pretending to attempt to pull wheelies while the rest of you are learning the new skills. He loves bringing the fun to the teaching and is not afraid to make a goof out himself.
:D

One of the Johns, I believe.

+1 for the instructors
And welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom