Stolen CBR1000RR! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen CBR1000RR!

Hello, my black 2012 CBR1000rr got stolen yesterday from my condo underground parking garage. Please keep an eye out for cbr parts!

Thank you.

sorry to hear this. What area of the city are you in?

sorry to hear this. What area of the city are you in?

Based on his posted location looks like North York.

seems to be getting closer to bike in a condo = guaranteed gone.

Hello, my black 2012 CBR1000rr got stolen yesterday from my condo underground parking garage. Please keep an eye out for cbr parts!

Thank you.

Not that I'm looking but any unique or identifiable things about it? Any notable aftermarket parts?

IDEA: let's start a petition to the Toronto police to get off their jelly-filled ***** and take these thefts seriously. This affects everyone, as insurance will likely skyrocket as this seems to be happening once a week.

You need to buy a second parking spot for your bikes, and a econoline van to park in there...and thus, park the bike inside that.

this is the sure condo antitheft system.

Speaking with my main condo security guard.

Thinking of having a bike in a GTA condo?

1) don't move into a new condo bld. Look for a condo at least 15 years old

2) sadly (according to security) nearly all of the bikes stolen from condos are from buildings known for grey activity.

The #1 location in north York apparently are the condos rights beside shoppers drug Mart at Yonge/finch.

Google the bld address's of where these bikes are taken from.

Most of the condo bld's a notorious for both prostitution and drug dealing.

Just because it's a luxury condo does note mean there are pos living there.

Do your research.

You need to buy a second parking spot for your bikes, and a econoline van to park in there...and thus, park the bike inside that.

this is the sure condo antitheft system.

Dude..that is a seriously good idea. You just buy some POS van that isn't even running and use it as a storage locker. Or, a covered trailer.

The fact that I must really consider not riding next year. As I am moving to a condo in February.

If you plan on keeping a bike in a condo its gonna be stolen, only question is when.

19 years old with a cbr1000rr the thief did you a favour. :)

:lmao:

i pay over 100 bucks to store my bike in a self storage but the POS van idea with an extra condo parking spot is brilliant idea!

Dude..that is a seriously good idea. You just buy some POS van that isn't even running and use it as a storage locker. Or, a covered trailer.

Most condos require licensed vehicles including current registration in the garages (so they don't end up as a dump).

Back
Top Bottom