Stolen CBR1000RR! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen CBR1000RR!

You're scared of someone stealing your lawnmower that's shaped like a moped AND pay for a storage locker to put it in?! :lmao:

What is dear to me is dear to me man...some one try to get this "mower that's shaped like a moped" away from me and I'm sending my dawgs after em!

Edit: this is the 2nd time you've dissed my bike...

Come see me at the track next year man...wanna see what your bike can do...should be real easy to cruise by me...

What is dear to me is dear to me man...some one try to get this "mower that's shaped like a moped" away from me and I'm sending my dawgs after em!

Come see me at the track next year man...wanna see what your bike can do...should be real easy to cruise by me...

Dont be listening to someone who rides around in a Dodge Neon for christ sakes .. lmao.

Ignore people like that. I'm sure he's as fast as Rossi and all which is why he feels the need to cut up what other people ride.

Back
Top Bottom