Saddle bag options for high side exhaust | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saddle bag options for high side exhaust

Thats a pretty low exhaust. Probably thinking something closer to the seat? Givi has a handful of frames, i was checking their website looking for something for my 696 Monster which has pretty high dual pipes. I know on my bike those Ogio's would be resting on the side of my cans.....probably melting all to hell.

Thats a pretty low exhaust. Probably thinking something closer to the seat? Givi has a handful of frames, i was checking their website looking for something for my 696 Monster which has pretty high dual pipes. I know on my bike those Ogio's would be resting on the side of my cans.....probably melting all to hell.

It's for a hypermotard , it's pretty high on the left side. Kind of like dirt bike high.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Last edited:
Like this high?
bf1be3df9a7b2f9a4a9dfe04202dff5e.jpg

The left mount he left stock, the right one had to be modified to avoid the exhaust.

Some soft luggage is insulated on the bottom and the back for this exact reason, they can pretty much rest on the exhaust without damage.... your underwear & beer will probably get pretty warm though

Edit: Apparently I am overstating the thermal protection offered by this insulation... manufacturers limit the bags to "1" of clearance" or "momentary contact"

Last edited:
Hey cbcanada. The street triple has high pipes. Givi make a frame that bolts on and keeps the bags off the pipes. Lots of ideas out there. Sw-motech and twisted throttle have a system called 'blaze connection system'. It has a metal rod that clips on the rear passenger pegs that keeps the bags off. I am sure you could frabricate something for your one side.
givi-te705.jpg

phpXEvfig_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey cbcanada. The street triple has high pipes. Givi make a frame that bolts on and keeps the bags off the pipes. Lots of ideas out there. Sw-motech and twisted throttle have a system called 'blaze connection system'. It has a metal rod that clips on the rear passenger pegs that keeps the bags off. I am sure you could frabricate something for your one side.
givi-te705.jpg

phpXEvfig_1.jpg

I have googles high and low went on to the Givi site an no luck

This isn't my bike (mine is red)But I have the same with the same exhaust same location.

Do you travel 2 up? Get a waterproof duffel if not. Twisted throttle makes them in 2 sizes and you can link them together and there's plenty of options for attaching other stuff.

Kriega kicks ass. We run 30 plus two 20 on sides on street triple. No racks, no b.s.. Just awesome waterproof bags. You can have different combinations. Different bikes. Versatile and affordable since they do not need mounts.

Kriega kicks ass. We run 30 plus two 20 on sides on street triple. No racks, no b.s.. Just awesome waterproof bags. You can have different combinations. Different bikes. Versatile and affordable since they do not need mounts.

Yeah just looked into this. They have good gear

Agree Kriega is the best solution... Great mounting system and absolutely water proof.

Kriega kicks ***. We run 30 plus two 20 on sides on street triple. No racks, no b.s.. Just awesome waterproof bags. You can have different combinations. Different bikes. Versatile and affordable since they do not need mounts.

Back
Top Bottom