The Ronin 47 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Ronin 47

$38,000.00

Well, I'll get one the day I win the lottery.... other than the price, pretty cool all around....

Based on a Buell 1125r or 1125cr.
Check those for any other specs that are needed.

47 Ronin, Ronin 47 my ***...

The colour is about all I like

Linkage forks...has anyone ever built a bike with linkage forks that out-perform a good pair of conventional forks?

That rad in front of the rider will throw an insane amount of heat on the rider on a hot day. They had to do that, because there have been issues with the fuel in frame designs that were seeing the gas boil due to the engine heat.

Overall, the design is cool and the detail design is really nice and complete. This is what Buell should have been aiming for. The $38K is for exclusivity, but way too much money for a modded 1125 surplus from the Buell shut-down.

The 47 Ronins naming is a huge gimmick, but the current motorcycle custom culture is stuck on gimmicks at this point. Even at $38K, this gun manufacturer can't be making any real money on this.

it was made by Magpul, im sure the work they have done is going to be top quality with tight tolerances but IMO $38 k for a 2010 bran new buell..not worth it.
im sure they will sell the 47 of them they made, and i did read somewhere it was a very low profit margin on them.
http://www.magpul.com/roninprototype.html

They were in plans with Buell before he got shut down. They likely would have made money if they had a supply of 1125s to sell more. I guess they just decided to sell what they could.

I'm wondering if they will do this gain with the EBRs.

Love the video. Brilliant way to tie in a story to a product. Bike looks neat, would love to have one if I had the $$$.

I dig the style of the bike, I dig the whole Samurai concept.. Its all very neat but 38k is steep especially when you consider that the bike is basically a modified NOS (new old stock) Buell 1125 with a Buell VIN (for insurance) to match.. You can buy a lightly used one for like 6K these days. Then you can think about what you want to do with the rest of the 32k. If money was no object, I'd buy one though and I'd place it right next to my KRGT-1 (http://archmotorcycle.com/)

Back
Top Bottom