New Rider - (Again!) | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider - (Again!)

xX-GMan-Xx

Site Supporter
This was my first year riding. Got me-self a Nice 2014 ZX6R, however just two months riding and my bike got stolen from the underground parking at a condo residence. As this was my first time dealing with auto theft I am pretty disappointed how easy it is for jack a**es to steal a bike and there isn't much you can do. Police took the report over the phone and didn't even bother dropping by to check out the surroundings or anything. (or maybe they did, but I never heard anything from them after)

Anyways, long story short is that I got the settlement and immediately purchased another motorcycle again. It is again the ZX6R and I hail from Markham. All my fellow riders from the Markham area holler at your Boy!!!

Welcome to the forum.

From what I read here, it may appear that you just made an announcement to the bike thieves to come back for a new bike if you're parked in the same spot. It is probably a good idea to chain it down if you can. Underground condo parking and new sportbikes is very bad combo.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the rest of the season.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

welcome!

Welcome to the forum.

From what I read here, it may appear that you just made an announcement to the bike thieves to come back for a new bike if you're parked in the same spot. It is probably a good idea to chain it down if you can. Underground condo parking and new sportbikes is very bad combo.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the rest of the season.

Well this time around the bike has the security alarm with proximity censor & GPS locator. Not to mention I tie it to the ground with a chain and bolted in floor clamp.
Not to mention the video surveillance.

I'm taking every possible measure this time around, anyone has a further & better suggestions on bike security????

move out of the gta or get a house with garage. Even those aren't 100%

Yeh Bro, I wish I could relocate farther from GTA area. Its ridiculously expensive here for no reason. Real Estate is so hyper inflated though we have so much un-inhibited land.

Not giving up though, gonna keep trying.

Back
Top Bottom