Which of these 2 would you buy to make into dedicated track bike over the winter..... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which of these 2 would you buy to make into dedicated track bike over the winter.....

Sorry guys, been working constantly this week & yes I got the ZX7.
Its actually in amazing condition for its age - 1991 - almost a shame to track it :)
I will try get pictures up this weekend & the bike fits easily into the back of a minivan (Dodge)

Here its is in back of my minivan, just had to remove screen & mirrors & in it went.

I wont be hard to spot, I'll be the slowest out there but have the biggest grin lol
On a more serious note because its a few year since I've ridden I'm thinking of doing the FAST school first before ay track days so I'm not a nuisance to others out there.
Good idea or not guys?

Never a bad idea to have professional training. I've got about 14 track days under my belt and I'll be doing the FAST phases next year as well. Money well invested IMO.

Smudger I see that you are in Guelph so GBM might be closer for you and Racer5 does a great course there. I know your thinking I don't want to run a 125 but I have done Fast I&II, 10 years ago (so may be different now) and Racer5, I learned just as much and had just as much fun at Racer5. Those little 125s are a hoot to run, they are all about corner speed. Just food for thought! Fawaz runs a first class operation.

Back
Top Bottom