What Are You Currently Listening To? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Boots

As someone who loves all genres of music and finding new music, I've been meaning to start this thread for a while in the hopes of it catching on. It caught on on my old paintball forum, and it's awesome for when you want to hear some great music you may have never heard about or may have forgot about. Or when you want to just post a great song that you're in the mood for sharing. This shouldn't be limited to new music. Hopefully it could be the music version of the "which movies have you recently seen" thread.

This is what I've got playing on my ipod right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NavVfpp-1L4

Epica.
Five Finger Death Punch.
Korn.

Those are the last 3 bands on my iPod in shuffle play.

Google: when were you young vimeo (3 years on a vintage motorcycle)
Wetsuit by The Vaccines

Skillet
In this moment
Imagine Dragons

And a bunch of other chick music

Never heard of this band but I'll definitely look more into them -- I'm really into ambient music.

Edit: and I can see why you recommended this song; the solos definitely have a floyd feel to them. Regardless the song is actually great.

A woman complaining about how ugly she is, and why I'm a bad guy for no complimenting her on her beauty

Not really into country music, but I picked up Nashville Outlaws the music of Motley Crue, and I'm loving it.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

A woman complaining about how ugly she is, and why I'm a bad guy for no complimenting her on her beauty

We're talking about music, bro. Not about nagging

Sent from my tablet using my paws

We're talking about music, bro. Not about nagging

Sent from my tablet using my paws

To be fair, that's not in the thread title... And for some of us, that's what we're listening to most of the time.
Bluetooth headsets brother. They will save you.

h4EC08D34

Back
Top Bottom