West End Shops With Good Helmet Inventory? | GTAMotorcycle.com

West End Shops With Good Helmet Inventory?

Flywheel

Looking for a decent flip-up. Does such a place exist anymore? Or does everyone just try-and-return using online retailers until it fits? Thanks in advance/mods please move if needed.

At Rider's Choice I saw Shoei and Schuberth. I think they may have AGV and HJC as well, but not 100%. Oakville Yamaha I saw Schuberth, Shark, Bell, and I think Shoei also. Those are just the modulars that I remember, they both have more full face also.

Last edited:
At Rider's Choice I saw Shoei and Schuberth. I think they may have AGV and HJC as well, but not 100%. Oakville Yamaha I saw Schuberth, Shark, Bell, and I think Shoei also. Those are just the modulars that I remember, they both have more full face also.
riders has some good lids, they are always my 1st stop for anything.

Brampton Power Sports has a good selection of just about everything, Schubert, Shoei, Bell, and a bunch of lower-priced helmets. 105 Vankirk. They have a couple of flip-ups.

+1 for Riders Choice
They have some great collection.
AGV, Shoei, Bell, Schuberth, not sure if they have HJC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live closer to Brampton Powersports than GP Bikes (Whitby). I tend to buy parts at Brampton Powersports because they have some Suzuki parts in stock, but helmets and riding apparel purchases in the past four years have been at GP because they have the best selection making it worth my trip (plus Instructor discount); except their prices have been going up each year and they have been less likely to price match on some items. Maybe it's worthwhile for you to make the trip to GP if not then Brampton Powersports.

Back
Top Bottom