Biker Pop Locking. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Pop Locking.

I've been caught doing that a few times this summer waiting for my wife on her bike ahead of me to "think" she can make a safe turn onto another street LOL.

I get more than a few weird looks, as i live in a small farm town (3000 people) but oh well.

I've been caught doing that a few times this summer waiting for my wife on her bike ahead of me to "think" she can make a safe turn onto another street LOL.

I get more than a few weird looks, as i live in a small farm town (3000 people) but oh well.

Sounds like Stirling.

That's pretty good, specially since he does it at every stop light apparently! Hah!

I was curious as to why the car seemed like it was shaking so much randomly, but it was just the cameraman. Makes more sense in the original:
[video=youtube;ej0W3UiN5Ys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0W3UiN5Ys&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I hope this doesn't catch on, too many people already seeking the wrong attention on their motorcycles.

I hope this doesn't catch on, too many people already seeking the wrong attention on their motorcycles.

I hope it does. Gives cagers a good laugh. If they can`t laugh get off this Planet. Better than a bunch of bikers revving the **** out making loud show off noises.

Dance at every intersection, yet can't even find the time to mount a plate that isn't all crooked :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom