Canada to help bomb ISIS | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada to help bomb ISIS

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke

I think the Americans take this to heart. I know it is bad for the Americans to invade other countries, but upon reading American texts and listening to Americans speak, I think I can sort of "get" where they're coming from. Anybody remember Hitler and how he rose to power? Nobody really cared back then, everybody thought it was just a "German" problem. Well, sometimes an idea spreads like a virus. Soon enough Fascism was knocking on almost every country's door.

So even if democracy might be wrong here, would you like to live in democracy or a dictatorship?
Keep in mind this Islamic group is threatening to not only come knock down your doors but to come lob off your head.

So in short... Bomb them!!!
Even if in a military point of view this would not be effective, it would weaken them. Sort of like germs, you wash your hands but they come back. But it helps to weaken them

solution
nuke the planet
we got to use up all those nukes, cheaper than storing them
problem solved
human 2.0 ?
(sarcasm, nobody report me)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke

One of my favorite quotes!

Good point in reference to WWll as well. Most Americans where strongly against stepping in when the Nazi's decided to embark on a war of conquest... simply taking back what was rightfully Germany's as Hitler put it. Bringing her back to her former glory.

Sound familiar? ISIS claims it's intent is to establish a new Islamic caliphate across the entire middle east, i'm guessing this will restore former glory as well.

When will the 21st Century isolationist to realize simply ignoring evil oppressive regimes and ideologies only makes them stronger.

Hahaha... love it. Typical response, all insult, no substance. Why don't you go over to Syria and try to exercise your basic human rights to freedom of thought and expression, regardless of race, sex or religion. Then come back and let us know how that went for you. If you head isn't removed and put atop a fence post for YouTube that is.

And for the record, I don't watch or reference mainstream media ever. In fact I don't even bother with cable. I do my own research and try to come up with my own opinions based on what logical material I can find.

As for what goes around comes around.. you're right. How many cilvilians have died in the name of Allah?

So...How many?
And now tell us how many innocent civilians have been killed by the US!

With them lobbing people's head off

Typo?

to come lob off your head.

Nope, no typo...........or maybe you're worried extremists are going to use your head for an impromptu game of Bocci?

lob[SUP]1[/SUP]
[lob]

verb (used with object), lobbed, lobbing.

to throw (something) slowly in an arc.

lop[SUP]1[/SUP]
[lop]

verb (used with object), lopped, lopping.

to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.

Last edited:
Bob Loblaw

If I had statistics I would have quoted them. As I don't I will only say it confuses me when people act like the US is completely unprovoked in there actions

It happens.

be careful with such statements
ever heard of the Vietnam War
google how a war was started...and they know it was a lie because they told it and sold it

be careful with such statements
ever heard of the Vietnam War
google how a war was started...and they know it was a lie because they told it and sold it

Why are you referencing Vietnam? Did I miss something? Was that the ISIS sister group ISVC? (Islamic State of Vietnam and Cambodia)

Typo?

Nope, no typo...........or maybe you're worried extremists are going to use your head for an impromptu game of Bocci?

lob[SUP]1[/SUP]
[lob]

verb (used with object), lobbed, lobbing.

to throw (something) slowly in an arc.

lop[SUP]1[/SUP]
[lop]

verb (used with object), lopped, lopping.

to cut off (a limb, part, or the like) from a person, animal, etc.

Maybe he's simply seen The Man Who Would Be King one time too many:

[video=youtube;57QAjpjKulk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57QAjpjKulk[/video]

If so, I can't blame the guy. It is a great movie after all.

[h=1]Getting Rich from Death & Destruction: A How-To Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSzdLFzdVI[/h]

Back
Top Bottom