Recommend a Garage Door Service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommend a Garage Door Service

Motorcycle Mike

I need to replace my garage door, who do you recommend?

And, as a side rant, has any concept of customer service gone out the door lately?

I called J&S Garage doors... and the guy who answered the phone was having a simultaneous conversation in another language (punjabi or hindi or something) with someone else. I hung up on him.

I then called garagelife.ca, and straight to voicemail with no company name, just "Leave a message after the tone" Beeeeeep.

Seriously... if you can't even have a decent receptionist, why should I consider your company?

B & M did mine about 10 years ago and I've never had a problem. They put in an insulated Garaga and I insulated the rest of the walls. A 240 volt heater keeps it warm when I have to wrench.

B&M 905-569-9133
Garaga 1-800-46GARAGA

I've used moga garage doors in brampton to replace a broken spring. Next day service in the north gta.

Last edited:
I bought one from Home Depot and installed it myself. I was amazed how easy it was. They come with all the parts you need and easy instructions. If you're mechanical at all you could do it.

I bought one from Home Depot and installed it myself. I was amazed how easy it was. They come with all the parts you need and easy instructions. If you're mechanical at all you could do it.
I would if it was just the door, but I need the aluminum flashing done as well. Mine is still painted wood.

I used these guys

http://www.kriskraftdoors.ca/

best is to go to the shop and deal directly with the guys there, they also have sample doors on display, I walked in, and 30 minutes latter had my door picked and didn't even pay until they installed it a couple of week latter....``````

very happy with the door, installation, warranty, service, and customer support, and price

the installer guy was excellent, took his time and really paid attention to all of it from start to finish, hooked up the door opener

I have nothing to complain about at all....

as for the flashing, I don't know if they do that, but I can ask my neighbour if he wants to do it, he is going to do mine, he actually installs windows and doors.....

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll call a few of those recommended and get quotes. I've also booked an appointment through Costco, so I'll see how they compare.

Back
Top Bottom