Dirt Ride this Sunday? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dirt Ride this Sunday?

lyphe

Anyone down to get dirty this Sunday? I'm thinking somewhere East. But also still want to check out Shelbourn (Dufferin Forest). Anyone?

It looks like I'm going to be off this weekend, if so I'm in.

It looks like I'm going to be off this weekend, if so I'm in.

Glad to hear you're in Stevie! I was just about to send you a PM.

Sean Tacular and Laur are coming out also! (via the Supermoto/ Dual sport rides facebook group)

Last edited:
I'm missing the rallyconnex fall colors run today but if you check odsc.on.ca in the "casual rides" section of the forum, someone is running a Creemore ride tomorrow (October 05) from the northwest area starting at 10:00. I think I might join that...

Damnit had i read your reply earlier i wouldn't have started working on the bike. Trying to install LED flashers (amongst other things) and just can't get em to work. Don't think i'll have it back together by tomorrow. I'm out :(

I'm missing the rallyconnex fall colors run today but if you check odsc.on.ca in the "casual rides" section of the forum, someone is running a Creemore ride tomorrow (October 05) from the northwest area starting at 10:00. I think I might join that...

If anyone wants to go out tomorrow afternoon, I'm up for it... but when I say afternoon I mean it... 12 or 1pm at the earliest as tomorrow is cold, and I am still drinking...

I have a trail that needs checking out up near Georgetown, so not too far away. If anyone is up for it I'll lead the way, but chances are it is very wet, so dress accordingly.

You in Steve?

Sorry man, reno day....maybe later in the week

If anyone wants to go out tomorrow afternoon, I'm up for it... but when I say afternoon I mean it... 12 or 1pm at the earliest as tomorrow is cold, and I am still drinking...

I have a trail that needs checking out up near Georgetown, so not too far away. If anyone is up for it I'll lead the way, but chances are it is very wet, so dress accordingly.

You in Steve?

In G-Town you say, were is the trail you're speaking of? Thanks

Anyone up for trails THIS Sunday (Sept 12)? Thinking of going east or north from the city for a day...

Anyone up for trails THIS Sunday (Sept 12)? Thinking of going east or north from the city for a day...
Maybe. Going out tomorrow on an odsc ride, but Sunday might work too. Do you have a route planned?

Back
Top Bottom