Wish this was here... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wish this was here...

I'd be an ******* if i actually did what i think of doing. But I don't.

I give motorcyclists space when i'm on the road, even before i got on a bike.

Just because i ride, doesn't mean when i'm in my cage, i can't get roadrage and get ****** at the people who lane filter or do stupid crap on their bikes around me.

I think the problem is that you admit that you have road rage and have thoughts of putting others in harms way because you see them passing you in traffic. Getting ****** at people for doing stupid ****, okay - getting ****** cause you see people passing you and having homicidal thoughts from rage? Get help.

Its sad cause you know what would result in such a situation as a rider, yet you would think that.

I think the problem is that you admit that you have road rage and have thoughts of putting others in harms way because you see them passing you in traffic. Getting ****** at people for doing stupid ****, okay - getting ****** cause you see people passing you and having homicidal thoughts from rage? Get help.

Its sad cause you know what would result in such a situation as a rider, yet you would think that.

I think many things, i don't act on them. That's what matters. Road rage makes people want to do a lot of things, some people do stupid stuff because of road rage.
I have no shame in admitting i get road rage, i think everyone does, especially in rush hour traffic etc.

If people are passing me in normal traffic, it's fine. It's lane splitters on motorcycles, asshats that ride down the shoulder and other dangerous and pure ******* moves that make me mad.

Good luck making this legal in canada. Too many ******** on the road, both in cars and on motorcycles. Nothing makes a person stuck in traffic who is already furious, more insane then people lane filtering past them.

As a motorcyclist, i would agree with lane filtering on hot days. But as a cager, i hate when i'm stuck in traffic and someone goes between lanes, makes me wanna open my door and take the person out. Road rage is a *****, unfortunately.

Eventually you're gonna crack and I hope I'm no where near you. Go smoke some weed I hear that helps.

I think many things, i don't act on them. That's what matters. Road rage makes people want to do a lot of things, some people do stupid stuff because of road rage.
I have no shame in admitting i get road rage, i think everyone does, especially in rush hour traffic etc.

If people are passing me in normal traffic, it's fine. It's lane splitters on motorcycles, asshats that ride down the shoulder and other dangerous and pure ******* moves that make me mad.

Thats a very bold statement saying that everyone has road rage. There is a difference between being frustrated because of traffic and having road rage because of traffic.

You made the statement that you want to open the door on people lane filtering past you first - but now you're making the same statement to splitting and using the shoulder. Basically what you're saying you want anyone passing you in traffic to die if traffic conditions are not "normal".

How do people passing you have any effect on your life?

Also, it is legal in Toronto to share a lane with parked cars - which can be seen as filtering. Would you want to open your door on them too because they're passing you in traffic?

Last edited:

When I see riders ride on shoulders or between cars stuck in traffic it's not my job to open doors. Unless you're a cop you have no right to enforce riders what we should do or don't.
I think you need to see a shrink if you have road rage thoughts.

Watch your comments next time newbie.

Thats a very bold statement saying that everyone has road rage. There is a difference between being frustrated because of traffic and having road rage because of traffic.

You made the statement that you want to open the door on people lane filtering past you first - but now you're making the same statement to splitting and using the shoulder. Basically what you're saying you want anyone passing you in traffic to die if traffic conditions are not "normal".

How do people passing you have any effect on your life?

Also, it is legal in Toronto to share a lane with parked cars - which can be seen as filtering. Would you want to open your door on them too because they're passing you in traffic?
Huh?

If there is enough space that a car can fit, yes xD

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. Are you saying that it's legal for motorcycles to lane split in Toronto between a moving car and a parked car in the parking lane?

Last edited:

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. Are you saying that it's legal for motorcycles to lane split in Toronto between a moving car and a parked car in the parking lane?

If there is enough space between the moving car lane and parking lane to fit a car.

To my knowledge, it is legal.

I'm pretty sure it isnt ILLEGAL to share a lane with parked cars.
As long as they are parked.

If I'm wrong, my commute home everyday is completely illegal....

I'm pretty sure it isnt ILLEGAL to share a lane with parked cars.
As long as they are parked.

If I'm wrong, my commute home everyday is completely illegal....

Do you mean Legal or Illegal?
If you meant what you said, it doesn't really make sense :p

Do you mean Legal or Illegal?
If you meant what you said, it doesn't really make sense :p

I've read it over a couple times now, and it still makes sense. Double negatives.

But for clarifications sake, I think it is NOT ILLEGAL, but also not really written anywhere to say it is right or legal to do it.
Through searching through the GTAM posts, I havent found any law for or against it.

I hope that gets my point across better...

Are you paying their fines if they get caught? Are you going to be home later because of them?

Are you paying their fines if they get caught? Are you going to be home later because of them?

in some cases yes, I will get home later. Some of those *** hats, ride down the shoulder and then pull back into traffic, making my wait even longer then before. Even worse when multiple people do it.
Fines? I wish they all got fines, problem is most of them get away with it, many times.

Back
Top Bottom