Wish this was here... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wish this was here...

Good luck making this legal in canada. Too many ******** on the road, both in cars and on motorcycles. Nothing makes a person stuck in traffic who is already furious, more insane then people lane filtering past them.

As a motorcyclist, i would agree with lane filtering on hot days. But as a cager, i hate when i'm stuck in traffic and someone goes between lanes, makes me wanna open my door and take the person out. Road rage is a *****, unfortunately.

Good luck making this legal in canada. Too many ******** on the road, both in cars and on motorcycles. Nothing makes a person stuck in traffic who is already furious, more insane then people lane filtering past them.

As a motorcyclist, i would agree with lane filtering on hot days. But as a cager, i hate when i'm stuck in traffic and someone goes between lanes, makes me wanna open my door and take the person out. Road rage is a *****, unfortunately.

Why do you care if someone is filtering??? Is it because they may get to their destination before you???
Why would you feel the need to injure/kill someone for that???

it's the "me first" mentality of North America....well the top 2/3 anyways. Bugs me too when I get passed....it's a race don'cha know.

its called envy and thats an ugly beast!

Wtf? You have issues

Really?!?!? I just move over to give more space. I'd prefer to not have a handlebar/clipon remove my mirror.

This would be awesome if this was here!

Where do I sign?

But they're experimenting with bike boxes here, no? Isnt that the same?

Ironically we can not filter here, which there are many arguments to for and against, yet at 0:52 you see that while taking care around cyclists, the motorcycle filters through the traffic and the cyclist stops because they are on the curb/parked car lane.

Here, no lane filtering, but the cyclists have a free-for-all...

And the e-biker gnomes too! Those guys are like rapid dogs out there.

I lived for five years in California before moving here. There this practise is referred to as "lane splitting" and it is legal throughout the state. It is designed to do two things: ease congestion and provide an incentive for people to ride motorcycles. Motorcycles take up less room and do not produce the same volume of air pollution.

So basically you're calling yourself an a**hole contributing to the a**hole population.

I noticed that they have lane filtering inside lanes as legal while parked car lanes aren't. If they brought that here I suppose it'd be both legal here?
Hypothetically speaking...

I noticed people drive their cages much closer to the centre line than the parked car lines, not sure how'd I'd feel about that.

Why do you care if someone is filtering??? Is it because they may get to their destination before you???
Why would you feel the need to injure/kill someone for that???

It's the aggrivation of already being stuck in ****** traffic. Call it what you will, but anyone stuck in traffic has that feeling when someone lane splits between the cars.

Doesn't meant you act on it.

So basically you're calling yourself an a**hole contributing to the a**hole population.

I'd be an ******* if i actually did what i think of doing. But I don't.

I give motorcyclists space when i'm on the road, even before i got on a bike.

Just because i ride, doesn't mean when i'm in my cage, i can't get roadrage and get ****** at the people who lane filter or do stupid crap on their bikes around me.

Back
Top Bottom