Norton boots at The Bay | GTAMotorcycle.com

Norton boots at The Bay

MarcosSantiago

http://www.clarks.co.uk/features/norton

Great collaboration of Clarks shoes and Norton to produce a line of really cool boots.

PROS: Manufacture is top notch. Looks are great. All the models available at The Bay downtown
CONS: Not a modern motorcycle boot; other than a very thick sole, no protection whatsoever when compared to current brands (Alpinestars, etc).

Nothing beats a composite work boot for style, reasonable protection, riding and actually working in. For strutting your stuff these Norton emblazoned boots probably have an edge. So there's that. I wonder if new boots will require rearranging facial hair to match or run what you brung?

Im lusting for a pair of Icon Elsinore boots - sort of half way between these and my A* motocross boots.

Whoa, those Norton boots are really nice. If I hadn't just bought boots two weeks ago, those would be mine.

Get these instead, DD:

balance_oiled_brown-500x500.jpg
+1 for the Gaernes.Comfiest boots I have ever owned. And why do the buckles on the "Zip" model boots face backwards?New fashion trend?

+1 for the Gaernes.Comfiest boots I have ever owned. And why do the buckles on the "Zip" model boots face backwards?New fashion trend?

It's not a new trend. I have a pair of 40 year old Ashman zippered boots on which the buckles face the same way as those Norton boots.

Guys... These are fashion boots, not motorcycle boots, they will provide little actual protection. This is for the "biker look" ensemble.

What about traction? When you put a foot down on old polished asphalt or concrete do they slide? My Sidis don't and they are plain black (Stealth).

Guys... These are fashion boots, not motorcycle boots, they will provide little actual protection. This is for the "biker look" ensemble.

great for putting down Queen St East with that leather messenger bag on your cafe racer.. hipster style

Moto_Guzzi_V7_Racer-IMG_0673.jpg

Last edited:
They look quite sturdy to me and I see a pair of Zips in my future. If I get to Queen street I'll make sure I'm styling on my '65 Atlas :D

Says "biker-style" right in the description. Probably well made boots but no extra protection for the ankles etc. If it's good leather they'll stand up to a slide but won't help prevent joint bends. As long as your informed before you decide what to wear to each his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom