New thermal camera on smart phones for $200 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New thermal camera on smart phones for $200

CafeRay

Fits iphone or Android. Could be great for looking at tire temperatures.

[video=youtube;yaImPv3yt4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaImPv3yt4M[/video]

Great for seeing in the night.

I'm going to have to test some of my camo to see if they are effective.

Great for seeing in the night.

I'm going to have to test some of my camo to see if they are effective.

What kind of camo do you have? I've not been in the military so don't know much about it. But I do love and own a few sets of 'military spec' tactical camo/clothing (bought for paintball). I've fallen in love with it, because the construction and material superiority - I have abused them so often and hard, and never a rip or tear.

Anyway, back on topic and getting to the point. It all comes with large warning tags, stating something along the lines of "does not provide thermal detection suppression" or something like that. All the clothing has this tag on it.

Leads me to believe it may be possible? If clothing is warning against it. If clothing has it, it must be special stuff, and advertised as such? Do you have some that is supposed to be? Who makes it and where do you get it? I'd like to see the results of testing it as well. Pretty neat! :)

What kind of camo do you have? I've not been in the military so don't know much about it. But I do love and own a few sets of 'military spec' tactical camo/clothing (bought for paintball). I've fallen in love with it, because the construction and material superiority - I have abused them so often and hard, and never a rip or tear.

Anyway, back on topic and getting to the point. It all comes with large warning tags, stating something along the lines of "does not provide thermal detection suppression" or something like that. All the clothing has this tag on it.

Leads me to believe it may be possible? If clothing is warning against it. If clothing has it, it must be special stuff, and advertised as such? Do you have some that is supposed to be? Who makes it and where do you get it? I'd like to see the results of testing it as well. Pretty neat! :)

I can't remember which ones but I have a feeling it is the ACU American universal camo. That one has light absorbing dyes, that's why it is so hard to focus on them. Its also teflon coated; splash proof & stain resistant.

Back on topic, where is the full description for this camera?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I can't remember which ones but I have a feeling it is the ACU American universal camo. That one has light absorbing dyes, that's why it is so hard to focus on them. Its also teflon coated; splash proof & stain resistant.

I picture you in dazzle camo

The joy of electronic pricing. My first IR camera cost me 10 grand a dozen years ago and it wasn't as good as this. I couldn't buy the battery for my 5 year old camera for $200.

Sounds fancier than arc'teryx :)

Are they cotton? Link?

Sounds fancier than arc'teryx :)

Are they cotton? Link?
Lol, they say that when a US Navy seal wears arc'teryx it gives them away.

50% nylon with 50% cotton. I prefer a higher % of cotton. The only downside is with the high % of nylon it makes a bit of noise when you walk. Google Acu digital camo. You should find it

Back
Top Bottom