Gotham thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gotham thread

Sativa Quemador

Cool Show.

Penguin looks to be the most evil character on tv ever.

this show has serious potential

Is Gotham the new word for gay? Please explain penguin.

Love the show so far. Liking the new aspect of not just being all about frickin Batman

I don't watch much tv but did watch this. Quite enjoyed this episode and hoping it stays interesting.

I just got hooked, and binge watched all of, Hannibal. Maybe I'll give this a go and see how it compares!

Much better than that Gotham stuff......

Batman_Year_One_(Two-Disc_Special_Edition).jpg

Pretty good show so far, keeps you dying to find out what happens next

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

There's so much batman stuff I can't get myself to even try watching it

Sent from my tablet using my paws

There's so much batman stuff I can't get myself to even try watching it

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Your contribution to humankind is already breathtaking. Don't sweat the batman stuff.

I'm going to give it a chance, but so far "Gotham" has suffered from character overload. I guess the producers had to get as much out there as possible, to try and sell the network on the idea, but a slow reveal of the characters would have been a much better idea. So far we've got:

James Gordon (Commissioner Gordon)
Harvey Bullock (dirty cop from the comics)
Bruce Wayne (already on track to become Batman)
Alfred Pennyworth (Wayne's butler)
Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin)
Edward Nigma ('E.Nigma', aka The Riddler)
'Cat', aka Selina Kyle (Catwoman)
Ivy Pepper (Poison Ivy)
... and depending upon which storyline they use, The Joker could be the one who killed Wayne's parents.

That's just what I recognize so far, off the top of my head, just two episodes into it.

I'm going to give it a chance, but so far "Gotham" has suffered from character overload. I guess the producers had to get as much out there as possible, to try and sell the network on the idea, but a slow reveal of the characters would have been a much better idea. So far we've got:

James Gordon (Commissioner Gordon)
Harvey Bullock (dirty cop from the comics)
Bruce Wayne (already on track to become Batman)
Alfred Pennyworth (Wayne's butler)
Oswald Cobblepot (The Penguin)
Edward Nigma ('E.Nigma', aka The Riddler)
'Cat', aka Selina Kyle (Catwoman)
Ivy Pepper (Poison Ivy)
... and depending upon which storyline they use, The Joker could be the one who killed Wayne's parents.

That's just what I recognize so far, off the top of my head, just two episodes into it.

the Joker will likely appear later and the Red Hood or just as the mobster that he was. Season 2/3 stuff they wont want to blow what will be their biggest story arc on the first season.

So far I have found it mediocre, the imagery is good but the stories have been uninspiring. I will give it a couple more episodes to see if it gets better.

So far I see it as another me-to superhero/comic show, just with a little bit of a twist. We have superheros doing pretty strong at the box office, we have Shield, Arrow, This, Flash... on TV.

Any strength comes from the reveal of the build up of the characters into what we know them as in "adulthood". I'm watching to see how they progress each of the characters. Interesting what they are doing with Barbara Gordon. Not much has been done on her in the past.

Any strength comes from the reveal of the build up of the characters into what we know them as in "adulthood". I'm watching to see how they progress each of the characters. Interesting what they are doing with Barbara Gordon. Not much has been done on her in the past.

That's because when you get to the actual characters she's already gone, and her daughter and namesake becomes Batgirl.

I know that. It'll be interesting to see how they will form her character to create Commissioner Gordon's character....and eventually Batgirl if the series goes that far.

Back
Top Bottom