Art?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Art??

When the video starts up and the guy lets the bikes go, I was wondering how he planned on stopping them... Then the bikes ran out of gas.

I did like the birds eye view of the bikes. Was pretty cool.

All these years ive been an artist and didnt even know it

Looks more like a case of "motorcycle cruelty" to me...but than again I never really understood the artsy mentality, seem like a twisted bunch.

Well... As some art, it evokes emotions in me.

I'd like to slap him up side the head for doing that to the motorcycles. WTF -- what's next? Children?

Baha instantly thought of this when I saw this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1neW4Jaq1g

Yeah it's cool but I don't know how he constitutes it as art. There's a video of some chick plopping colourful yolked eggs out of her vagina onto a blank canvas and apparently to her that was art.

And aren't there those people now trying to auction off invisible art?

The term has definitely lost it's meaning in comparison to the days of Liszt or Raphael.

Plasticine figurines and finger painting is art. The above is sham art. More commonly known as shart.

Plasticine figurines and finger painting is art. The above is sham art. More commonly known as shart.
Ironically a simile for "********" whilst "farting". Which is about as metaphorically as much of a fail as his video.

Ironically a simile for "********" whilst "farting". Which is about as metaphorically as much of a fail as his video.

Isn't it ironic

Back
Top Bottom