Any feedback on Kapscomoto.com? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any feedback on Kapscomoto.com?

Blackfin

Site Supporter
Brake pads are absolute garbage. Other than that, i have had no problems with them along with many others.

I've got my eye on the grenade valve stem caps. When I pull the trigger I'll report back on how it all works out.

Just understand what you are buying for the price you are paying. I had no problems with them for some cheap bar end mirrors and frame sliders for a street bike.

Just understand what you are buying for the price you are paying. I had no problems with them for some cheap bar end mirrors and frame sliders for a street bike.

True that. I paid thru the shnozz for bar end mirrors @ BlueStreak. Probably should have gone Chinese thru these guys. And after, my buddy said "oh I get my bar ends at the bicycle shop". D'oh!

bought a few items from them this summer and super fast shipping. But not everything was great fit (heel guards on my foot pegs had holes drilled way smaller than stock, picked up smaller screws from Home Depot and was good). And I also purchase from their ebay store, free shipping there and i build my feedback.

Bought frame sliders from them, they came with no instructions so I returned them. Return process went pretty smooth

Bought frame sliders from them, they came with no instructions so I returned them. Return process went pretty smooth

Old bolt out, new bolt + slider in

Am I missing something

Gsxr style mirrors are not that good. The screws holding the led bar vibrated off. They still worked but one side stopped working but if I tapped the mirror it would flash couple times then stop. Got them exchanged for a different mirror style. Picked up a battery from there.

I had a good experience got the cheep stand set i have tried them seems to work well but the true test will be over the winter.

Great feedback, thanks. I'm looking at a Venom fork stand they've got for $39. Seems like it's too good to be true (MSRP $94.00 OUR PRICE: $39.00) but I'll give it a shot. Would like to get the front tire off the ground for the winter months :)

Old bolt out, new bolt + slider in

Am I missing something
Spent hours trying to find which bolt needed to come out, and which side was which (I think clutch side has the longer slider).

They were no cuts from China. No one on the ninja 650 forum knew how to install them either.

Good decision for me to order them locally because they were easy to return

Bad decision for me to cheap out on frame sliders to begin with.

I purchased the 3 venom wheel chocks from them last Christmas. Tight fit on the front tire, stablizes bikes very nicely on the trailer (better than the PA ones).....well spent $50/ea IMO. Quick shipping, good sales, support local business, but as mentioned, know what your buying.

Their customer service is pure garbage, I've received damaged parts (could be from shipping) they were supposed to give me some money back but never did. Recently, received the wrong parts from them as their website ads gave out misinformation, the label on the box they sent had the correct information which was different from the website, they still wouldn't admit their mistake and refund me for the return shipping cost. Stay away from this place, this is the last time I give them my business!

I picked up some bar ends and cheap Rizoma knock off mirrors recently from them ..... the mirrors were way better quality than I expected , and I ended up keeping them on until I sold the bike...... quick shipping too...... Cheers, Les

Ordered a cheap fork stand friday afternoon. Showed up today, exactly as described. Another smooth transaction

Last edited:
If this is the place in pickering. I bought front and rear stands and have no complaints

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Bought the front and rear venom stands from them last year. Easy to deal with and the stands are a good product.

Back
Top Bottom