200+ km/h on ramp, 410 and mayfield | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

200+ km/h on ramp, 410 and mayfield

Totally dumb. Almost guaranteed to get a ticket most places in the Caledon area. Caledon OPP are very active in that area, include Hockley Valley and a good section of Highway 10. If I remember correctly one Officer alone earned $3 million in one year for the Township. That explains what they are looking for. Not just bikes, everybody. I have seen a Harley and OPP SUV many times speeding together. Not sure what that is about. Rider in front and OPP behind. Definitely , not a chase. Like riding buddies. Or a trap????????

I agree the "estimate" is silly, but it "appeared" you were suggesting that the police should have done nothing. I understand now that wasn't your5 intent.

To the other poster, who questioned the statement in the news release that "the police followed at a safe distance", why you imply this wouldn't be possible as the bikes were doing 200K+

Again that was only an estimate, secondly read the release again it said they were doing that on the ramp it doesn't say what speed they were doing once on the highway. Most anyone familiar with that area know the OPP love to sit there with radar. So "could" be they slowed down considerably, once they got on the highway.

Kudos to the officers though for not hitting the lights and starting a high speed pursuit where it could have ended very easily in tragedy.

Maybe some of get upset when fools ride like this not because it is a personal insult, (how could it be we don't even know them). But rather what upsets most of us is that this type of behaviour reflects poorly on the public's perception that we are all hooligans and ride without regard to any of the laws.

Bust them for all that for sure. Calm down.

Last edited:
I think its funny how some of you get SOOO upset, and almost take this as a personal-blow. You act like these guys did this to personally offend you, and it was your children who "almost got hit". YES these guys are idiots, and YES they broke the law. This is nothing new. Its human nature to make mistakes and to be punished. We all pay taxes to support these police services and hospital fee's (there wasn't any mind you), and its safe to say these guys will very likely not see the road again anytime soon (or at least will be far harder for them). If they DO drive again, then it WILL be jail time and even though it is "us" who pay for that, I assure you these men likely pay taxes as well and "who pays for their jail time", will not be the deterrent they need. They did something HORRIBLY foolish, but I very much bet few of us on here can say we've never broken the law, or have had a serious lapse in judgement in our lives. They made a mistake.........they WILL pay for it..........nobody was hurt.

1) funny
2) upset
3) personal blow
4) offended
5) almost got hit
6) idiots
7) broke law
8) mistakes=punishment
9) hospital fees=0
10) jail next time
11) taxes
12) horribly foolish
13) idiots
14) serious lapse in judgement
15) nobody hurt
16) Brampton

Nobody hurt and police were there anyway. Cops get their manboy, manboy attains instant street cred. All's well that ends well.

I wouldn't be too happy, if I got clocked by this guy at the forks.

Wonder if his uncaught buddy has had enough adventure, and will quit while he's ahead?

would a 151 estimate suit you better? I'm sure if any of us sat at the edge of a highway for days and days with a radar gun, we'd get pretty good at estimating speeds.

Last edited:
It is all lies. Yellow journalism. That paper is a communist rag.

We all know for a fact those bikes cannot reach that speed. Not physically possible.

They will plead to 'disobey sign' or 'parking between 11PM-6AM'. The end.

on my way there to prove u can do at least 240 on a 600.. ill be back in an hour with videos.

and since he's pretty much non insurable now, he'll have another bike, no license and no insurance and be back on the road. This has gone on for decades and probably wont go away soon, until this becomes jail time. Only problem with that, since if they have an uninsured accident WE pay for it, if they get jail time WE pay for that. I don't know what the solution is .

I have no problem with my tax dollars paying for non-consensual sex in showers for this guy.

It is all lies. Yellow journalism. That paper is a communist rag.

We all know for a fact those bikes cannot reach that speed. Not physically possible.

Must be true, I saw it on Fox News...

[video=youtube;Sp-HnftJ5fE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-HnftJ5fE[/video]

I think its funny how some of you get SOOO upset, and almost take this as a personal-blow. You act like these guys did this to personally offend you, and it was your children who "almost got hit". blah blah blah.........nobody was hurt.

Just more ammunition to:

1. Ban bikes
2. increase insurance further
3. Make more draconinian laws
4. Limit us all to mopeds.

The biggest problem in motorcycling is the f-cktard factor: loud f-cktard pipes, 200+ f-cktards, Squid f-cktards racking up huge health costs.
Yeah, this won't bite us in the *** at all.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Just more ammunition to:

1. Ban bikes
2. increase insurance further
3. Make more draconinian laws
4. Limit us all to mopeds.

The biggest problem in motorcycling is the f-cktard factor: loud f-cktard pipes, 200+ f-cktards, Squid f-cktards racking up huge health costs.
Yeah, this won't bite us in the *** at all.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Well, there's that. Let's face it the trend is more restrictions on everything going forward. It's relentless. This doesn't help. These guys are like the terrorist wing of our lifestyle community.

The cops tailed them from a safe distance with the bikes going 200?? that is insane lol at a regular highway speed those bikes would be gone in seconds.

i don't know how good you guys are at leaning, but 200 on a ramp sounds pretty ridiculous to me! That is some skill especially in this cold damp weather! I don't think I could get close to that at any track in Ontario in a turn.

If an uninsured rider hits a pedestrian, who pays for their hospital bills? Out of pocket? but clearly nobody can afford to pay for someone else's long term care if they can't afford insurance in the first place. Does the victim's insurance cover too? but then why do I always hear about the uninsured culprit getting sued?
They could probably hear the bikes and they do have helicopters and radios I believe.

They could probably hear the bikes and they do have helicopters and radios I believe.

I can hear bikes doing that sort of thing pretty much every night, in Brampton. The do circuits.

The 200 Kmh mention is for effect. It has nothing to do with the charges applied.

200kph? On that ramp? And there was no radar/lidar, just a couple of cops guessing? Sound's like a deliberate embellishment to me. It's certainly possible, and on that road there's a routine history of this stuff (they caught a Nissan GTR doing 200mph hour on hwy 10 once) but you can't believe the OPP, it's in their interest to overstate things.

BTW, Hwy 10 is the LAST road you want to speed on, especially near the "Caledon cash box" (top of the big hill) because that's where the OPP make their money.

How long you figure a tank of gas would last doing that? oh, and damn, that is a long bridge.
Longer than you would think. You can ride the snot out of a 600 and get at least 150km per tank.

I'd fight the speed estimate, total Bs,and had a cop tell me we were going 90 in a 60 and never got a ticket because nobody was stupid enough to tell him how fast we were going. He was just guessing no radar

As for having no licence, insurance etc, retard.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
200kph? On that ramp? And there was no radar/lidar, just a couple of cops guessing? Sound's like a deliberate embellishment to me. It's certainly possible, and on that road there's a routine history of this stuff (they caught a Nissan GTR doing 200mph hour on hwy 10 once) but you can't believe the OPP, it's in their interest to overstate things.

BTW, Hwy 10 is the LAST road you want to speed on, especially near the "Caledon cash box" (top of the big hill) because that's where the OPP make their money.

That ramp isn't really a ramp. Oddly enough there are at least two of us, on this board, who were present when an OPP officer estimated the speed of a group of motorcycles, by sound, and got it right within 5 Kmh.

Back
Top Bottom