200+ km/h on ramp, 410 and mayfield | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

200+ km/h on ramp, 410 and mayfield

Perhaps the track could be disguised as a suburban subdivision with a fake facade Timmies, and female government workers can walk around and feign being impressed.
Add YouTube upload stations to reveal mad skillz.

Don't forget some ICON vest kiosks and those steamy showers you referred to earlier. Perhaps a Peanuts-style "The Doctor Is IN" booth for Inreb. We have to think of the Reality TV contracts.

Last edited:
And we'll need a spanner for the flywheel.

I only use wrenches. Much safer.

always check your mirror... u never know what could be waiting for you

If you are topping out your liter bike as Odin intended you have no need of those aerodynamic anchors known as mirrors.

I always dreamed of something like this.

...Pearson airport/MTP/OPP to hold drag races safely on locked down runways or any long strip of road around GTA...

...Tracks around the GTA...

But that ain't gonna happen.

Good concept! Or even better - let's hold a Purge Day once a year. However, instead of intentionally killing each other we just suspend all the road rules and regulations, including the speed limits and police/ems/fire response services, and drive/ride the hell out of local steets and highways... If that wouldn't do the trick, then I don't know what would.

Good concept! Or even better - let's hold a Purge Day once a year. However, instead of intentionally killing each other we just suspend all the road rules and regulations, including the speed limits and police/ems/fire response services, and drive/ride the hell out of local steets and highways... If that wouldn't do the trick, then I don't know what would.

+1 Some people already think that is happening now.

Think the Isle of Mann has been running that play for about 8 decades, a TT of some sort.......

Lol. This is exactly why I run a quiet exhaust with a baffle. Attracts zero attention.
When I had a fairly quiet stock exhaust a cop still told me that he heard me coming. When there's nobody else around a wailing bike is unmistakable. I was lucky as he didn't clock me before I was within range. I wasnt going that fast but still could have been ugly

Wasn't there a really crappy recent movie based on this idea?

Back
Top Bottom