Bylaws - garden shed | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bylaws - garden shed

I'm going to assume a single slope roof? He may actually have been trying to be nice as not to put the higher side of the shed towards you. But I may just be an optimist.

Do not assume. The roof looks like an equalateral triangle from end view.

I'm pretty sure there is legislation saying you can't discharge water onto someone else's property. Where do the eaves dump to?

Eaves aren't up yet. He understands my concerns, I think.

How close is your shop to the line?

Maybe that'll give some perspective on the situation?

Fine, thanks.

Tpiwwp.

SOA

Or Sons of Anarchy. That'd solve your problem. 'Course there'd be new probs with that.

Definitely. Evident from the first post.

I went out this afternoon to compliment on speed and quality. He seemed to like that but showed a little wtf? unease.

I went out this afternoon to compliment on speed and quality. He seemed to like that but showed a little wtf? unease.

He was just trying to figure out your motives.

Been banging my head against the chipboard wall trying to come up with a suitably witty reply. Nothing yet. How are things down at Murder Central anyway?

I think we may have to revoke that moniker, as there has been nary a slashing, nor gunshot this season.

I think we may have to revoke that moniker, as there has been nary a slashing, nor gunshot this season.

Is there something in the Timmies Parking Lot M/C club constitution that speaks to that? Maybe have the Sargent at Arms, Dougie, check into it?

Back
Top Bottom