Show off your Race/Track photos! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Show off your Race/Track photos!

From an evening at SMP.

Aug2014SMP.jpg

pictures look good guys

here are some of me before and after paint (black to white after a crash)

14vqz28.jpg

20ixr15.jpg

28wm5ba.jpg

Last edited:
looks good Nick!

ZX6.jpg

Thanks for the great pic at DDT. I have so much to learn still.

SOAR Round 1 - 2015

PIIdSCJ6s2fFGYGEyDQ8Jc-A7ZSz1qxLF2RvFCIH_js=w1176-h767-no

Picture Credit George Rosema

Last edited:
Same suit lol - it is been repaired right now
Bickle? It held up well the first time, thought I'd buy the same one again. Not buying another one until this one disintegrates. ****'s expensive enough as it is.

Bickle? It held up well the first time, thought I'd buy the same one again. Not buying another one until this one disintegrates. ****'s expensive enough as it is.
Expensive he says :lmao:

Wait until you start racing :banghead:

Yea Bickle, he is close to my area

Expensive he says :lmao:

Wait until you start racing :banghead:

Yea Bickle, he is close to my area

I honestly don't see how racing is more expensive than track days. Aside from practise, qualifying + race day fees, I don't think It's that much more.

It's hard for me to take too much time off work so I'll most probably be just showing up Sunday and starting from the back. We'll see.

Do you use a new set of tires for each track day?
I honestly don't see how racing is more expensive than track days. Aside from practise, qualifying + race day fees, I don't think It's that much more.

It's hard for me to take too much time off work so I'll most probably be just showing up Sunday and starting from the back. We'll see.

You also tend to be a lot more aggressive during a race, there are a lot more people involved so the potential for a crash it a lot higher.
You also want to be competitive after a while and upgrade your bike, parts, get a second and third set of rims, we all say, I don't need to do that but you do.

ETC ETC

Last edited:

I'd spend more money doing track days than racing. I do more laps at a track day which means I use more tire which is the most expensive part of this sport. If you constantly practice on used up tires your never going to figure out how fast you can actually go. You can be aggressive and not crash, you just need to know what %105 is then back it down to %98 and keep it there.

Mina it would be best for you to show up Saturday and get some practice time and a qualifying heat race in before the Sunday. It really helps get you up to speed and figure out any adjustments that need to be made for the race. Once you've got the hang of the weekend showing up on Sunday isn't a terrible idea and gets you out there to have fun.

and on topic

From the CSBK bogie round.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom