New Rider, No Bike as of yet :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider, No Bike as of yet :(

Hey guys,

Just got my M2 earlier this month. Will be getting my FZ-07 in the winter and will have her ready for next season. I've done some riding on a cb500f (lent to me by cb500f)
www.youtube.com/vizorsdownontario She's told me how awesome this site is and how helpful all the users are with everything from riding tips, gear selection and modifications.

cheers!!

Welcome to the board.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Hey guys,

Just got my M2 earlier this month. Will be getting my FZ-07 in the winter and will have her ready for next season. I've done some riding on a cb500f (lent to me by cb500f)
www.youtube.com/vizorsdownontario She's told me how awesome this site is and how helpful all the users are with everything from riding tips, gear selection and modifications.

cheers!!

Welcome. Will this be your first bike?

Thanks guys.

@blackfin- It will be my first bike. I've done copious amounts of research on it and was even a lil concerned about the 689cc. I've looked at all types of bikes and really enjoy the stance of the "sport standard". I originally wanted a cruiser by the foot rests were in an uncomfortable spot. When it comes to used bikes, I automatically add at least 1000$ for new tires, brakes etc. so i decided to go new and that way every scratch and dent will have a first hand and honest story of origin.

That's a fair amount of bike for a new rider. Use care :)

Welcome to the forum. That's a fine bike to start off on. Don't forget to just enjoy it once you're out

He has a healthy respect for what happens when you twist your wrist (muahaha) and I think he will be just fine with that much bike between his legs :)

Welcome to the forum. That's a fine bike to start off on. Don't forget to just enjoy it once you're out

@Roomie - thanks for the welcome. I will thoroughly enjoy every ride...as long as the rubber side stays down lol.

@Cb500f - masturbation jokes already lol...i just joined haha

Welcome. Sounds like you've done your research. Just don't forget to get an insurance quote before you buy. Ride safe.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Sounds like you've done your research. Just don't forget to get an insurance quote before you buy. Ride safe.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've done a lot of research on the bike and insurance too. So far the cheapest ica find is about $2100. If anyone has a great broker feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom