Crazy Lane Splitting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy Lane Splitting

If this is the same guy who is in Brazil with all the crazy videos, then I'm not too sure how he is alive to make this one. Due time

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b88_1299156904[/video]

Trophy case must be jammed up jelly tight.

Suck stupidity of people.

I never understood why this kinda behaviour is applauded and encouraged. Especially in a community where "Safety" is the most important and constantly accentuated aspect of owning a motorcycle.

Shane

I want to know what he's saying. He's having a hell of time.
I'm not Portuguese but I believe brigadu (forgive the spelling if it's wrong) means thank you. And he yells that whenever someone seemingly gives him space to split.

Suck stupidity of people.

I never understood why this kinda behaviour is applauded and encouraged. Especially in a community where "Safety" is the most important and constantly accentuated aspect of owning a motorcycle.

Shane
Don't know if you're aiming that at me or not, but I didn't mean crazy as in he's crazy good or whatever. I meant crazy in a sort of "you're about to kill yourself and or someone else"

Poor choice of words on my behalf.

Another idiot who's luck will run out. I'm shocked all the legalize splitting people haven't chimed in to this one. All we need here is a roc style ride and legal splitting and all dem riders with mad skillz will be everywhere yo!

4QZAvB5.gif

Another idiot who's luck will run out. I'm shocked all the legalize splitting people haven't chimed in to this one. All we need here is a roc style ride and legal splitting and all dem riders with mad skillz will be everywhere yo!

So what? Don't you think Darwin will take care of those mad skillz people? Nobody is forcing you or anybody else to ride like that. If you or I or someone else prefer to ride by the rules, so be it, but let these guys be. The only thing I would agree with is that don't do this on the streets - highways are fair game - if someone wants to splatter themselves all over back of the 18-wheeler, their problem.

Don't know if you're aiming that at me or not, but I didn't mean crazy as in he's crazy good or whatever. I meant crazy in a sort of "you're about to kill yourself and or someone else"

Poor choice of words on my behalf.

Wasn't directed at you, or anyone specifically. Just in general on this board and when you talk to people sometimes.

Shane

Back
Top Bottom