Vanoss Gamin: $1.1 million/month for this? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vanoss Gamin: $1.1 million/month for this?

Princess's Man say: Vanoss Gaming on youtube makes $1.1 million/month (according to Maclean's)?! :confused2::shock: You must be joking!

This makes Justin Bieber's earnings for 2013-14 of $88 million seem justified. At least the Biebs puts some effort and has some talent. And no, Princess's Man is not a Biebs fan, but Princess's Man thinks his body is getting very manly and sexy. :happy5::love1::albino:

[video=youtube;o_b0sRsnfGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_b0sRsnfGw[/video]

Da fuq did I just watched?

You clicked on that? haha, get out there and ride.....

You clicked on that? haha, get out there and ride.....

I rode all day yesterday. My wrists & knees are sore. I probably need an old man's bike ;)

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Just do stupid **** and add a laugh track. It's worked for shock jocks for decades.

Whoaaaa, I must have reached the corner of the internet? Is this a game or what? Or dude just makes these videos in a video video maker progmrame what u call it and people watch it on youtube

Last edited:
Whoaaaa, I must have reached the corner of the internet? Is this a game or what? Or dude just makes these videos in a video video maker progmrame what u call it and people watch it on youtube

from what i understand he makes videos of doing silly stuff in games... people are entertained by it, he and youtube makes money

Back
Top Bottom