How to wheelie | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to wheelie

You have tried and can't do it right? it's ok

On a 700lb sport tourer...no I haven't tried it and don't have any desire to. I wasn't judging in my post either, just suggesting that the OP should keep his stunting to places where others won't be in harms way.

Last edited:
Just because someone is wheeling in a public road does not mean you are putting others at risk, I agree that people should pick the right place and time to do it.
On a 700lb sport tourer...no I haven't tried it and don't have any desire to. I wasn't judging in my post either, just suggesting that the OP should keep his stunting to places where others won't be in harms way.

Just because someone is wheeling in a public road does not mean you are putting others at risk, I agree that people should pick the right place and time to do it.

Agreed 100% .. Funny thing is only the people that can't wheelie look down on it lol even tho he was cool about the post tho so no bad blood towards him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed 100% .. Funny thing is only the people that can't wheelie look down on it lol even tho he was cool about the post tho so no bad blood towards him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleased that you took what I said (assuming you are referring to me) in the spirit it was intended. Personally I find stunting cool as ****, just don't have any desire to do it myself. It is wildly entertaining, the things that can be done with precision and control over a machine that is incredibly powerful!

Back
Top Bottom