How to wheelie | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to wheelie

Yea I practice behind a factory I was just showing my boy the wheelie that's why I did it their lol thanks boyz

Just get it to that weightlessness point where you think your going to flip over and use the throttle and your body to keep it there, sounds easy but it is an art.....trust me!!!!! I used to wheelie every bicycle I had, then dirt bikes.......then finally my street bike. Took a bit of practice so I wouldn't bin it, can pull a 1st to 6th monster wheelie anytime now. Was out last thurs eve for a ride and did a 267kmh in 6th gear........such a adrenaline rush!!!!!!!!!! Keep at er and you'll love or hate it ;)

Holy **** ..I ain't saying U a liar but you got some proof of that?? That's crazy thoo..and ok so just keep the throttle going?

Just get it to that weightlessness point where you think your going to flip over and use the throttle and your body to keep it there, sounds easy but it is an art.....trust me!!!!! I used to wheelie every bicycle I had, then dirt bikes.......then finally my street bike. Took a bit of practice so I wouldn't bin it, can pull a 1st to 6th monster wheelie anytime now. Was out last thurs eve for a ride and did a 267kmh in 6th gear........such a adrenaline rush!!!!!!!!!! Keep at er and you'll love or hate it ;)

Going 267 kmph but both wheels on the ground will be an adrenaline rush for me in itself :p

Holy **** ..I ain't saying U a liar but you got some proof of that?? That's crazy thoo..and ok so just keep the throttle going?

Just ask anyone who has rode with me, or come out and watch......I won't post and go-pro vids for obvious reasons lol. You can put er on the balance point and feather the throttle to keep it at a steady speed......I practiced excellerating through each gear going further and faster too. Can get a bit sketchy due to road conditions, wind, etc..... Takes a lot of practice but don't try to go for it too soon or you more than likely loop it, my bud has went over a few times......doesn't usually end well

Sounds like someone should be competing for the world record of fastest non turbo motorcycle wheelie. I believe the fastest is 290km/h in a controlled area with a non turbo BMW S1000RR. Surely if your hitting 267kmh on the street you could smash that record in a controlled setting, or at least top 5 fastest in the world

Sounds like someone should be competing for the world record of fastest non turbo motorcycle wheelie. I believe the fastest is 290km/h in a controlled area with a non turbo BMW S1000RR. Surely if your hitting 267kmh on the street you could smash that record in a controlled setting, or at least top 5 fastest in the world
Is there any where in canada that has this competition? I would be interested to try. Or is it only in europe?

Is there any where in canada that has this competition? I would be interested to try. Or is it only in europe?

I'm pretty sure the big one that is recognized by the Guinness book of world records is held only in Europe for like the last 25 years. I'm sure if you followed the regulations required to be considered world record then someone could set up their own comp anywhere. The one in Europe is held on a pretty mint and flat runway, so for most people to hit that speed in a wheelie they need better then the QEW or 401. I think it would be hard enough to to find a runway allowing you to do that, but when there's a will there's a way (meaning tons of money lol)

I would definitely give er a go, doubt I would break the record but will surely be up there. I do not do this on highways, I'm somewhat fearless but not completely stupid....lots of good areas away from civilization for this stuff. You'd be surprised how little room it takes to reach these speeds, can pull most non-liter bikes on one wheel while they're on two.....and a few big bikes too :agave:

Was out last thurs eve for a ride and did a 267kmh in 6th gear........such a adrenaline rush!!!!!!!!!! Keep at er and you'll love or hate it ;)

I would definitely give er a go, doubt I would break the record but will surely be up there. I do not do this on highways, I'm somewhat fearless but not completely stupid....lots of good areas away from civilization for this stuff. You'd be surprised how little room it takes to reach these speeds,

e4699d78500abd2146571a1333dca8ce.jpg

I would definitely give er a go, doubt I would break the record but will surely be up there. I do not do this on highways, I'm somewhat fearless but not completely stupid....lots of good areas away from civilization for this stuff. You'd be surprised how little room it takes to reach these speeds, can pull most non-liter bikes on one wheel while they're on two.....and a few big bikes too :agave:
I wouldn't have a clue, I don't even know to to wheelie bro

Just ask anyone who has rode with me, or come out and watch......I won't post and go-pro vids for obvious reasons lol. You can put er on the balance point and feather the throttle to keep it at a steady speed......I practiced excellerating through each gear going further and faster too. Can get a bit sketchy due to road conditions, wind, etc..... Takes a lot of practice but don't try to go for it too soon or you more than likely loop it, my bud has went over a few times......doesn't usually end well

If you are not doing this on highways, then the answer to why you are not posting GoPro videos is not obvious to me.

Have you found a legal place to do this? If so, why not post the video?

If not, don't be a jackass and put other people at risk on the highway just for you to show off -- show some responsibility.

Not even close sunshine but thanks for your input.......opinions are like ********, everyone has one and they usually stink!!!
Pics or video or its just a bro fairytale....

If you are not doing this on highways, then the answer to why you are not posting GoPro videos is not obvious to me.

Have you found a legal place to do this? If so, why not post the video?

If not, don't be a jackass and put other people at risk on the highway just for you to show off -- show some responsibility.

There are a lot of remote places out there, it's not on the highway so relax.....the only one I'm putting at risk is myself. My bad for responding to a thread about the thread......disregard my replies.

There are a lot of remote places out there, it's not on the highway so relax.....the only one I'm putting at risk is myself. My bad for responding to a thread about the thread......disregard my replies.

Can't do that around here. Too many panties end up in a twist. No opinions and no skills unless previously approved or you're in with the clique. :rolleyes:

Can't do that around here. Too many panties end up in a twist. No opinions and no skills unless previously approved or you're in with the clique. :rolleyes:

Nobody said anything about his advice on wheelies......The bragging about 267KM/H wheelies on the other hand.....Even if he was a professional stunt rider, I think he would still get called out on that. Its the internet get used to it

Its no different anywhere else on this site or any site, if I go on the track riding section and answer a post about track riding, and at the end I add in " I do 2:01 lap times at Calabogie" you don't think anyone will call me out on that? Reguardless of my self proclaimed skills or my clique....

Last edited:

Lol, it's all good.....i don't really reply or comment on threads much but do read a lot of them. I was expecting the "ya right" or "you shouldn't do that" replies, I'm not some hat backwards pants hangin half off my *** teenage yo-boy.....I'm 40 yrs old and yes I should know better but it's fun and i'm real good at em :) The track won't allow it (for good reasons I agree) would be nice to have a place to do this or "show off"..... I have no reason to lie or make up stories, as for posting vids..... Remember what happened to that guy on the R1 in BC i believe that posted his reckless riding vid? People have the choice to believe what they want, doesn't bother me one bit.....lots have come out to watch (used to be part of our weekly Sunday night rides for a few of us to rip some crazy wheelies and stoppies)

Back
Top Bottom