To the twat who helped himself to my hindle stands last night.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

To the twat who helped himself to my hindle stands last night....

What an @sshole.

Where were they?

Liam fo sure yo!

took the bike out for a ride yesterday evening, tucked the stands under the rear bumper of my car. turns out the guy followed a resident in and circled the lot. neighbours bike was also taken. guess i'm lucky mine wasn't there. apparently the twat stopped at a few peoples spaces and helped himself. prime condo theft season i guess. regardless the nerve on people....

anyone have any stands for sale :) ?

took the bike out for a ride yesterday evening, tucked the stands under the rear bumper of my car. turns out the guy followed a resident in and circled the lot. neighbours bike was also taken. guess i'm lucky mine wasn't there. apparently the twat stopped at a few peoples spaces and helped himself. prime condo theft season i guess. regardless the nerve on people....

Like the Terminator, He'll be back!

I have Front and Rear Oxford Big Black Stands that I don't want anymore. The front stand doesn't play nice with the sensors near my front wheel.
I'm going to get a Pitbull triple tree instead.

Lol wasn't gonna put'em up, but I should have a hindle universal rear and a Kapscomoto elcheapo front that I can part with... Say $60 total? :cool: PM if you want'em

P.S. Sorry to hear about the lowlife stealing your stuff.. By the way, I'd change that link to something less threatening. If anything happens to that piece of scum guess who the popo will be looking at first.

Back
Top Bottom