Last newbie ride Sat. 27th from Mississauga/Oakville | GTAMotorcycle.com

Last newbie ride Sat. 27th from Mississauga/Oakville

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
Ride out 12:30pm. Dundas St. W and Ridgeway Drive - Shell gas station, right on the corner.

Ride is geared towards beginners, it will be fairly short (3h tops) and easy pace. No 400 series highways. If you are not comfortable on the street however, stay at home and practice.

No d-bags or racers. Keep your atitude at home! Thanks!

Last edited:
Come to Erinmills and Collegeway plaza at 3:00

If the weather is there I can do one more if there's demand. Friday or Saturday this week. Calling for a lot of rain so would have to see how it plays out.

No worries. Make sure to get a confirmation at least a day in advance so everyone can have enough time to plan ahead. Other than that, hope it plays out well this week

If the weather is there I can do one more if there's demand. Friday or Saturday this week. Calling for a lot of rain so would have to see how it plays out.

Friday looks ideal. Saturday is wet, Sunday cool but dry.

Friday looks ideal. Saturday is wet, Sunday cool but dry.

Yeah friday works for me.

As for the route, DemonPig would know about that?, haven't been on one of these rides myself before.

What kinda bikes you guys riding?

Any bike will do but cruisers are not best due to their handling deficiencies. I ride a sport tourer myself.

It would be a slower paced event and not just because it's aimed at newer riders but because this time of the year, leaves and gravel are everywhere.
I usually do one of 3 areas for these rides, not too far from GTA. Around Grimsby, Milton or towards Creemore.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom