Pennsylvania's booked up this weekend! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pennsylvania's booked up this weekend!

They're offered in Sport, Touring, and Adventure flavours. The pattern of each one is slightly different, but a more important difference is the overall length of the grip; get the right length to avoid having to trim.

You believe this? Does it actually work? I installed a pair on my wife's bike, but just don't trust 'em. I wired into an accessory source. BTW, another difference between old and new is four heat settings on the old, five settings on the new.

The battery saver seems to work, when the bikes off the green battery saver light comes on after a little while so they shut down.

The length of the grips was a bit weird and that's my only gripe, the throttle side is a perfect fit, but theres a 1/4" gap on the clutch side between the grip and the bar end which I unfortunately have to live with. I was thinking of getting a big O-ring in there to fill the gap, other then that I'm really happy with them.

"unsuspecting land owners?"

Every land owner which has any underground activity - vertically or horizontally is handsomely PAID monthly by contract. Many are making 5 to 8k a month. Look at the wealth in Pa compared to NY in the last 10 years. Home renovations and property upkeep is remarkable all along rural routes where the oil flows. Towns are still poor as there are few industries to replace the heavy ones that left. (Ex Renovo, etc.)

"unsuspecting land owners?"

Every land owner which has any underground activity - vertically or horizontally is handsomely PAID monthly by contract. Many are making 5 to 8k a month. Look at the wealth in Pa compared to NY in the last 10 years. Home renovations and property upkeep is remarkable all along rural routes where the oil flows. Towns are still poor as there are few industries to replace the heavy ones that left. (Ex Renovo, etc.)

On one of my rides to Pennsylvania when I was hunting for available rooms that are booked solid by fracking work crews I got lost and rode some gravel backroads. On one I came upon a fracking crew that had drilled a successful well in the middle of the forest and sending up a 20 foot flame that stunk to hell. The noise and pollution was incredible. But in the middle of the woods, whose to know? Out of sight and out of mind. Later the next day I came upon a museum and learned of some of the history of Pennsylvania. How extensive coal mining over the last 100 years has caused one of the most considerable environmental disasters in the U.S.. How ground water has been made toxic from toxic mining tailings and cancer and birth defects are among the highest in the world. Now Pennsylvanians will be paying the price for fracking.

Money leaves a trail of prosperity and nice houses along with a trail of sickness and long-term destruction. Would I want to live anywhere near what's going on there? No way. People drink water and cars drink gas. Guess who is winning?

Back
Top Bottom