Extreme public domestic abuse experiment. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Extreme public domestic abuse experiment.

"we're filming" ..smack!! "we're filming" ....smack smack...

Kind of predictable responses I think. Would have been more interesting in non crowded places to see what happens.

getting kind of tired of these "social experiments". How did they think people were going to react?

"we're filming a social experiment for domestic violence" ... but does it in public.

Men are genetically predisposed to be physically stronger than women.
Most cases the guys can just fight back and win. Not really seeing that much of an issue.

[video=youtube;YnGkeK6LCt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGkeK6LCt4[/video]

not as much a social experiment...

getting kind of tired of these "social experiments". How did they think people were going to react?

"we're filming a social experiment for domestic violence" ... but does it in public.

Men are genetically predisposed to be physically stronger than women.
Most cases the guys can just fight back and win. Not really seeing that much of an issue.

You're right and we have mostly been raised with the mentality that women are not as strong and you should never hit a woman. The issue is that we live in a society that constantly pushes for equality however this equality seems to work only when its in favor of women.
Also, the issue is not just on the streets. The latest stats by the UN showed that while 1 in every 4 women experience domestic abuse, 1 in 6 men do as well. But the way out legal system is set up and the way authorities behave are a reflection of this public and skewed view that men are always the guilty party and women are always the victim.

These videos are trying to prove that our society is sexist against men and that men do not nejoy anything of this so called "equality". Talk to a few friends of yours and find out if they have been wrongfully accused of violence by an ex wife or gf and see how they were treated when the cops arrived, despite the lack of ANY evidence is many cases.

Bottom line is this, if women and men want an equal society, equality is a two way road. If you want to be treated as an equal, you should also be held and punished equally for your behaviour. An equal society does not give preferential treatments based on gender.

A social experiment could be seeing if you run enough social experiments if people will eventually do nothing because they will say "**** that, it's just another social experiment".

John Quiñones has made a career of these social experiments. i don't think they often bring out any new info, just validate how we already expect people to act.

the guy in the 1st video is avctually taking a big risk. he could easily have received a pretty hefty beat down had the wrong people chosen to intervene

But when its in peoples face, they will have to think about it. I think people who watch these videos might actually intervene next time they see a man being abused. I hope thats the case.

No they won't. The woman will turn on them and they will just be in the same position that the other sucker was... unable to do anything with no help in sight.

But when its in peoples face, they will have to think about it. I think people who watch these videos might actually intervene next time they see a man being abused. I hope thats the case.

No they won't. The woman will turn on them and they will just be in the same position that the other sucker was... unable to do anything with no help in sight.
You are probably right but if no one says anything and no one makes these videos and raises the issue, the statuesque will never change and men will always be the violent ones who cause domestic violence and woman will always be known as always and only the victim.
I know most people dont even care about this unitl they are the ones that are being charged or are the victims. Only then they will start to care about.

+1

Happened to me in a bar, Girl started punching this guy, I tried to step in between and break it up and she started throwing punches at me (I Wouldnt hit her back and buddy took off) had no idea what to do, Luckily a girl was with me that took her to the ground until the bouncers tossed all 3 of us (Guess who was the one that got tossed by headlock......)

...Men are genetically predisposed to be physically stronger than women.

The problem is, when the guy defends himself, suddenly he's the aggressor and abuser...

You are probably right but if no one says anything and no one makes these videos and raises the issue, the statuesque will never change and men will always be the violent ones who cause domestic violence and woman will always be known as always and only the victim.
I know most people dont even care about this unitl they are the ones that are being charged or are the victims. Only then they will start to care about.

you are correct, but this isn't glamorous enough to raise the required consciousness. Sad but true...

I had an ex back in high school go bunny boiler on me when I broke up with her. I actually still have a scar on my back from her clawing me after she ripped my shirt off me (and not with good intentions ;) ) Needless to say i was just in the defend as much of the body and the face mode until she got tired and relented. I think was 18 at the time. She was a wee bit crazy, definitely above the hot/crazy line. See my other post...
My buddy showed up just as she got over her fit, thought I must have hit her then realized she was the aggressor and I was the one cut up and bleeding. the situation fits much of your what you are trying to make light of here, but IMHO, its not something that will get any real traction. The sad truth

A few years ago, I ran into her at the barber where she was getting one of her kids hair cut. she see me and recognizes me, after a few exchanges she asks me if I remember who she was? I had to offer an honest "no", she never offered enough clues or enough time to get through the mental roll-o-dex. Funny thing is now some 20+ years later I am actually on speaking terms with her. Weird..

you are correct, but this isn't glamorous enough to raise the required consciousness. Sad but true...

I had an ex back in high school go bunny boiler on me when I broke up with her. I actually still have a scar on my back from her clawing me after she ripped my shirt off me (and not with good intentions ;) ) Needless to say i was just in the defend as much of the body and the face mode until she got tired and relented. I think was 18 at the time. She was a wee bit crazy, definitely above the hot/crazy line. See my other post...
My buddy showed up just as she got over her fit, thought I must have hit her then realized she was the aggressor and I was the one cut up and bleeding. the situation fits much of your what you are trying to make light of here, but IMHO, its not something that will get any real traction. The sad truth

A few years ago, I ran into her at the barber where she was getting one of her kids hair cut. she see me and recognizes me, after a few exchanges she asks me if I remember who she was? I had to offer an honest "no", she never offered enough clues or enough time to get through the mental roll-o-dex. Funny thing is now some 20+ years later I am actually on speaking terms with her. Weird..

Thanks for sharing the experience. I have worked with many men who have gone through complex legal cases because she called the cops and claimed he was beating her. In most cases the cops show up and take him away even if there are no evidence.

Its one thing to just deal with a girl scratching you but it become s real life changer issue when it become a legal battle to prove your innocence because much like the public, the law always favours the female.

These videos might not get as much traction as they should but even a million views will give people a clear vision of what they might have not otherwise known and puts it in context.

Violence is wrong regardless of gender but we live in a society that feminists keep screaming equality, yet when its beneficial for them to be a female, they forget all about equality and abuse the system and people's apathy like a leach.

Anyway, more people seeing these can only be helpful IMHO. Maybe not by much but still.

Oke hold on. There are two separate arguments here that are completely unrelated. One is pretty much the automated conviction of an innocent male if a woman accuses him of domestic violence. That is truly sad and unfortunate. The second argument is how society and the system treats male domestic abuse. Chances are, when a female abuses a male it's nowhere near as serious as when a male abuses a female. As males were built to take ****. Playfighting with buddies probably does more damage than a female "abusing" a male. Seeing female abuse is truly sad and nasty. Especially since it's a recurring issue one it starts. I doubt males stick around women just because their fear for their life if they leave. You won't see me donate for a battered male shelter.

lucky they pick the nieghbourhood to prank in, in some rural areas near where I grew up, guys smacking girls wake up in a ditch miles from town, and have a hard time walking back to town.....

One of my ex always preached equality until it is time to shovel the snow or cut the grass

Sent from my tablet using my paws

"Social Experiment"??

How is this an experiment? Kids, please put the camera down and buy a dictionary before you upload it.

Next thing you know they will call themselves "social scientists"... all what they did was slap each other...

Back
Top Bottom