Extreme public domestic abuse experiment. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Extreme public domestic abuse experiment.

One of my ex always preached equality until it is time to shovel the snow or cut the grass

"I can do anything you can, I just choose not too."

Oke hold on. There are two separate arguments here that are completely unrelated. One is pretty much the automated conviction of an innocent male if a woman accuses him of domestic violence. That is truly sad and unfortunate. The second argument is how society and the system treats male domestic abuse. Chances are, when a female abuses a male it's nowhere near as serious as when a male abuses a female. As males were built to take ****. Playfighting with buddies probably does more damage than a female "abusing" a male. Seeing female abuse is truly sad and nasty. Especially since it's a recurring issue one it starts. I doubt males stick around women just because their fear for their life if they leave. You won't see me donate for a battered male shelter.
Agreed with both your points. The issue is while male are stronger generally speaking, the law can not rely on that. Take a walk down Queen west and youll see how the new hispter breed of "men" are getting more scrawny and petite and can easily get abused by some women.
And for those men who are strong, they still have no right to defend themselevs as (unless the whole thing is recorded), they can land themselves in hot water since she can easily lie and say he hit her first and she was defending herself. And we both know when it comes to domestic abuse, sexual harassment cases, a woman's word is almost as good as concrete evidence when a man's word is just that, words.

Again, i can see how some people might find this issue unimportant but if they ever come to have to deal with this kind of situation, they will see how men are always treated with a different set of rules than women which is ridiculous.

One of my ex always preached equality until it is time to shovel the snow or cut the grass

You're doing it wrong. Mine cut the grass (bought her own weed whacker), shoveled the driveway, and washed my car.

You're doing it wrong. Mine cut the grass (bought her own weed whacker), shoveled the driveway, and washed my car.
... while you go out & buy a bmw.

When did I buy a BMW?

Back
Top Bottom