Barrys Bay paved or gravel | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrys Bay paved or gravel

I would guess paved... because if you turn on satellite view and zoom in there is a line in the center of the road.

It looks to me like it is paved only as far as Wilno road N. which is about 1/2 way

Thanks guys.
I was more or less looking for input from someone that had been up there recently.
Or lives up there.
Google guy image date is 2012

It's paved... lived there.

Stop at Charlie D's for a quick bite to eat, amazing food.

Elephant lake road just outside of Maynooth is great, Eagles Nest lookout in Bancroft is an interesting vantage point and Siberia road in Barry's Bay is an awesome technical road.

Last edited:
100% paved. Great area to ride. Like @Matthew.Tremayne said Charlie D's is worth the stop! Or Shoot easy and hit the Wilno Tavern, again amazing food!

Not paved but gravel for about 10 kms
But it was still a great weekend away

100% paved. Great area to ride. Like @Matthew.Tremayne said Charlie D's is worth the stop! Or Shoot easy and hit the Wilno Tavern, again amazing food!

To each his own. Wilno is the oldest Polish settlement in Canada so I expected good Polish grub. Sorry if others disagree but I was raised on perogies and cabbage rolls and the ones I had there last night were really not that good. I've never seen a round perogy about the size of a hardball. An old Ukrainian lady I chatted with at the nearby motel was of the same opinion. The frozen ones from the supermarket are better.

Go for the riding not the food. Actually the salad was pretty good, a better mix of greens than most places down here.

Elephant lake road just outside of Maynooth is great, Eagles Nest lookout in Bancroft is an interesting vantage point and Siberia road in Barry's Bay is an awesome technical road.

Been back to Elephant Lake Road and Old Barry's Bay Road twice in two weeks....fantastic roads! If you are on Old Barry's Bay make sure you stop at the Szare Szeregi monument...we flew by it the first time....stopped the second.... http://www.couplesresort.ca/attractions/Articles/Monuments/szare_szeregi.htm

Yes Siberia Road is another good one....thanks for the fyi.

Here are the rest of the pics from the weekend.
Wonderful colors in the area.
Also on Old Barrys Bat Rd is Crooked Slide Park

Back
Top Bottom