when does every one stop riding?? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

when does every one stop riding??

13 on Monday - I'll head out for sure if it's nice but have doctor and dentist back to back in the afternoon.
And yes I'll take the big scoot.....much better cold weather protection.

My wife and I were out on bikes this morning at 8:00 am in shorts and T-shirts.

Totally waking up early tomorrow to do a longer loop before work.

Lesdoit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain or shine for me tomorrow. The next couple weeks don't look that bad (I've ridden in worse).

Yep, today was just fine. Even managed to avoid most of the rain.

Yep, today was just fine. Even managed to avoid most of the rain.

Same, nice day to ride. Thinking about riding tomorrow, will play it by ear

Was nice riding today...

..Tom

Was nice riding today...

..Tom

Was a great day, but I spent it doing an oil change and cleaning her up for the winter hibernation. Unless something magical happens, I don't see the weather going significantly north of freezing from here.

Nice 200k round trip to St Jacob's yesterday - pig out on ribs at Stock Crock and with the wind jaunt home. Sure gets dark early tho.

Unless something magical happens, I don't see the weather going significantly north of freezing from here.

Not magical....rather El Nino. Warm air flow from the gulf up the east coast.
That was yesterdays pattern and my crazy temp swings in WV a couple weeks ago.

I was riding yesterday and today

Just spotted what looked like from a distance a harley sportster on the 401 at Dixie. No fairing! Minus 3 with snow flurries. That's got to be a little nippy at 100kms

Gonna be up and down

Warmer winter forecast due to El Nino: Environment Canada
Wintry Weather

Environment Canada is expecting the next three months to be seasonal or warmer than normal in almost the entire country, thanks in part to El Nino, a senior climatologist says.

http://www.cbc.ca/news

The El Nino is not confirmed but it's behaving like one...

Was -15 here, this morning.

The younger kids still won't wear their jackets to school and back, unless I punish them when they don't.

Back
Top Bottom