Riding in Bradford/area. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding in Bradford/area.

Huronia 10 is a nice alternate.

There is always Hockley Valley, and have a look at Terra Nova off of airport road.

There are some lovely roads up North West of Creemore.

Due South of Orangeville is the Forks of the credit, and Mississauga road is nice south of that.

From the Tim Horton's at Innisfil, head west over to Thornton then take the road in the centre of town at the variety store. It'll take you straight into Baxter and over to the main road into CFB Borden from the south. You can head south on that road to the next Westerly road to Mansville? The side roads north and south between 90 and 89 are interesting but not brilliant.

Terra nova is where I normally ride but it's a good hour from where I am. Wondering if there's anything closer to the 400

Oh, there is always Canal Road, but be careful as it's never in the best of shape.

Also in Holland Landing there are a couple of twisties off of highway 11 on your way to Newmarket.

And look for Castlederg? Sideroad out to Airport road. It's a bit south of you, and I enjoyed hitting it from Lloyd town road on the west side.

Mullock road of of bayview but watch out for poor surface. Head on over that way, drop south a bit and then West again through a sleepy little town that used to have a great Italian bakery. It's a one horse town so don't blink.

There has to more I'm forgetting. Lol.

In Bradford I cross from Huronia on a sideline that takes you to the cement factory, (industrial Parkway?) that hooks up with Dissette southbound. Avoiding yonge St most of the way.

Also try the North end of Holland Landing on East side of the 400 heading south into the Marsh and onto canal road. It's interesting in spots and very rural.

There is a quite a bit of stuff up and around Horseshoe and Moonstone.

I'm in Thornton and the roads don't get good until you get over Terra Nova way. However there are few on the way over that aren't too bad. First road north of Cookstown 5th line heading west from 27, take it west until 2nd stop sign, north on 10 to next left another road named 10th. Take that to the end which is 15th, north to next left which takes you across the bottom of base borden. Then instead of going by mansfield, turn north to Lisle and then left to Airport road. You can either then go south to river road ( next right ) or straight across to 124 thru Honeywood, nice colours this time of year. Then you can go south to Hastings Mills and ride west to east on river road...my preferred direction for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom