Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night?

"riding in proper formation" - seriously, all concerns are absolutely valid, bad riders, etc., but this :) ?

My vote is alcohol.

doug-ford.jpg

Ford more years!

"riding in proper formation" - seriously, all concerns are absolutely valid, bad riders, etc., but this :) ?

I think that falls into the category of riding in 2 lanes side by side on the DVP while making pointless lane changes/riding the line.

Will be more tonight after the Leslie and lakeshore meet up

LOL :lmao:

They really can't ride at all....

You watch, they probably are members here and are "so fast on the track".

Nothing wrong with calling in impaired drivers, I've done it a few times as well.

Looking back, its possible that they were impaired, but at the time my opinion they just lacked skill and awareness. First thing I noticed was that their lane position was wrong and they were not riding in proper formation. The lead bike (cbr125) didnt really do anything wrong except cut off the other driver in the beginning of the video. The riders on the other 2 bigger bikes looked like they were getting bored so they applied throttle (1st lane change, and guardrail miss), but could not handle it. The hogging of the lanes were just them being inconsiderate.

I later lost them in traffic, but I didnt really put an effort to keep up.

True that. May have not been impaired, but Jeebus, I don't ever remember riding like that, even when green.

Nothing to be ashamed of, i call in drunk dummies on a regular basis. Just don't give them your name and don't stick around for a statement afterwards, this way you wont be dragged around court once their court date comes up.

I guess I am one of the foolish ones that provides their information and provides statements. I don't mind being dragged around court. Whatever it takes. I just tend to take a hard stand behind what I believe in. It's my nature.

I guess I am one of the foolish ones that provides their information and provides statements. I don't mind being dragged around court. Whatever it takes. I just tend to take a hard stand behind what I believe in. It's my nature.
Good one mate.
Unless someone looses a family member from a drunk drivers negligence people don't want to be involved.

Looks like three guys who're barely able to ride on their own putting themselves in a much worse position by trying to keep up with each other.

And yes, booze or other things might be in the mix.

some one correct me if I'm wrong...was the sweeper trying to protect tht 125?

you see the 125 going out widee and the sweeper following suit...may be to block traffic behind him?

Back
Top Bottom