Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night?

If i was followed for this long I would've gunned it. Don't like people tailing me that long

Lol, if these riders can't even keep track of whats beside them, do you think they noticed someone behind them...?

Riding slow and stupid is just as dangerous as stunting on the 401. You know those cagers we're always complaining about who drive like retards? Yeah some of them have bikes too lol

I guess thats why the DVP has a speed limit of 90km/h - cause riders like these can't handle an average of 15km/h over.

THAT was just brutal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be going out on a limb here, but I would think impaired. I may be an *** to admit it, but more than once a year so far I have called and reported. Fack, the last one involved me being in a chase while on the phone with dispatch trying to get officers close. Hard to read off those street signs at high speed in unknown neighborhood.

I might be going out on a limb here, but I would think impaired. I may be an *** to admit it, but more than once a year so far I have called and reported. Fack, the last one involved me being in a chase while on the phone with dispatch trying to get officers close. Hard to read off those street signs at high speed in unknown neighborhood.

Nothing wrong with calling in impaired drivers, I've done it a few times as well.

Looking back, its possible that they were impaired, but at the time my opinion they just lacked skill and awareness. First thing I noticed was that their lane position was wrong and they were not riding in proper formation. The lead bike (cbr125) didnt really do anything wrong except cut off the other driver in the beginning of the video. The riders on the other 2 bigger bikes looked like they were getting bored so they applied throttle (1st lane change, and guardrail miss), but could not handle it. The hogging of the lanes were just them being inconsiderate.

I later lost them in traffic, but I didnt really put an effort to keep up.

My vote is alcohol. The sloppy lane discipline is common, but the delayed reaction time is the clincher. My concern would be what happens when the red lights come on... and whose fault will it be if he crashes? Also, will the story incite 25 pages of internet fury on GTAM?

Nothing to be ashamed of, i call in drunk dummies on a regular basis. Just don't give them your name and don't stick around for a statement afterwards, this way you wont be dragged around court once their court date comes up.

My vote is alcohol. The sloppy lane discipline is common, but the delayed reaction time is the clincher. My concern would be what happens when the red lights come on... and whose fault will it be if he crashes? Also, will the story incite 25 pages of internet fury on GTAM?

That depends if the investigation is done by a 12 year old, final report is written by a politician and the officer refuses to hand over notes and doesn't even agree to an interview.

Back
Top Bottom