Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which one of you almost hit the guardrail the other night?

Wheelieboy

CBR125, R6, SV650/10000.

Some horrendous riding out there in Toronto.

-Sole use of hand signals to change lanes at night (even though the blinkers were working)
-Lane position discipline non-existant
-Pulling out in the way of faster traffic causing them to slow down
-Excessive steering input almost causing a collision while changing lanes
-Occupying 2 lanes of traffic on the DVP
-Excessive steering input, then target fixate to the guardrail (different rider than 1st)

The riders did not seem to be acting like hooligans, I attribute this to the lack of training/discipline.

This video shows the importance of proper rider training and consequences of neglecting to educate yourself.

If you recognize yourself in this video, hopefully you will consider taking some courses to brush up on your skills before you hurt yourself or someone else. There could have easily been a fatality that night if the orange construction barrels were 50m back...

[video=youtube_share;MDg_wjErqbI]http://youtu.be/MDg_wjErqbI[/video]

sorry me no ride R6

Okay.png

This is obviously a trap. You're trying to seduce us with that music.

Looks like someone was drinking and riding, should have called 911, could have killed themselves or worse some Innocent bystander.....

CBR125, R6, SV650/10000.

Some horrendous riding out there in Toronto.

What dash cam is that you're running? I see it tracks speed as well

Last edited:
What dash cam is that you're running? I see it tracks speed as well

iTronics ITB200HD.

Most dashcams will track speed via GPS but most people turn that feature off. I dont really speed much so I dont really care that its on.

Usually people complain about things that I wouldnt even think twice about, never mind take the time to post a video of it online and start a thread about it. However this one is pretty legit, the riding was pretty bad then I saw the near guard rail side swipe...wow that was sketchy! lol

Have not seen video but has been moved to the docket for this evenings viewing pleasure by dint of rave reviews. Hoping "simple lane change almost equaling death" does not disappoint.

If i was followed for this long I would've gunned it. Don't like people tailing me that long

iTronics ITB200HD.

Most dashcams will track speed via GPS but most people turn that feature off. I dont really speed much so I dont really care that its on.

Ah that one. Yes, thats a very popular one... pricy but I understand does it job well. Well, I doubt the GPS speed information is permissible in court anyway here.

Riding slow and stupid is just as dangerous as stunting on the 401. You know those cagers we're always complaining about who drive like retards? Yeah some of them have bikes too lol

Back
Top Bottom