Pellet gun bandits | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pellet gun bandits

AL3RT

Police are looking for a group of teenagers in relation to a series of random pellet gun shootings in Newmarket earlier this month.
The shootings took place over a two week period, from Sept. 6-21.

• The first shooting was at a stop light around 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 6. When the light turned green, a female passenger in a beige sedan turned and pointed a pellet gun at the driver of a car next to it. She shot at the man's window, shattering it and striking the man. He suffered minor injuries.
  • The next day, Saturday, Sept. 6, at around 6:40 p.m., a victim was walking his dog in the area of Queen and Charles Streets when he was struck by a pellet. This time, the victim observed a blue-coloured Chrysler 300 with young male occupants speeding away from the scene.
  • On Thursday, Sept. 11, again at around 6:40 p.m., a man was barbequing in his backyard in the area of Patterson Street and Davis Drive when he was struck by a pellet. The victim saw a beige-coloured sedan driving south on Patterson Street.
  • On Tuesday, Sept. 16, around 3:15 p.m., a teenage victim was jogging in the area of Leslie Street and Srigley Street. The victim heard a pop sound then was struck by a pellet. The victim observed a beige sedan travelling south on Leslie Street.
  • On Sunday, Sept. 21, at 11:50 p.m., a victim was walking in the area of Davis Drive and Longford Street when he heard a pop sound. The victim was struck by a pellet and sustained minor injuries. The no suspects were observed.

:angry3:
All the shootings happened within close proximity to each other. Police say the victims appear to be chosen at random.
York Regional Police say the pellet gun, while not technically a firearm, is classified as one if it is used to damage property, injure a person or animal, and suspects may be charged with applicable offences under the Criminal Code.

[Source: CBC, http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...let-gun-shooting-spree-in-newmarket-1.2775306]

I saw that yesterday. ********. When caught they should be kneecapped with a .22 and see how funny they think it is then.

It's bad enough when people were paint balling random people from cars. A pellet gun??? Are you retarded????

I'mo get ma real gun out.
Tit for tat

Just judging from their actions these kids have a video up on the net so everyone can see how awesome they are so its just a matter of time till they get to experience the wounder that is the Canadian criminal justice system

Youngsters no doubt. I bet they have no idea of the consequences they'll be facing. Hopefully the pellet gun doesn't get mistaken by police as a real gun... no one will be laughing after those shots are fired.

Add this to the list of things I'm not happy about. If I were a keyboard warrior the fur would fly bigtime. I will see how this all plays out. May take up arms yet. Or keys.

Last edited:
If this was Americuh, they would've been shot already

Oh ****, I think I witnessed the incident of the one on Sept 6 a couple lights north of Yonge dr and Davis dr if the victim was driving a blue (mazda 3?).

Was waiting to turn to head South (on Yonge) when I was a old beige (Chrysler?) pull a hard U-turn followed by the blue car very closely (maybe 1 foot before impact) and saw it might have been some kind of act in result of road rage. The beige car was stuck behind cars at a light with the blue car right behind them. This is the point where I saw the broken driver side window and the driver (wearing flip flops) got out and ran after the beige car but the car ended up forcing their way between the cars stopped (just enough space) and pulled a hard right - in front of a right turning car - into live traffic almost causing another collision there.

This all happened in less than 30 seconds and by the time it was clear for me to go, the driver of the blue car drove away and the beige car was long gone...

Because this incident happened that long ago, it is hard for remember the details of this story and things like the types of cars being driven may be off.

Eeh, I might as well submit a report of what I have. But to where....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom